ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

I did, you yelled at me for posting James Robinson's review ;)
Didn't yell. Just wonder if people post our reviews on his stuff is all.

Didn't yell. Just wonder if people post our reviews on his stuff is all.

Good point.

My take was just getting the news out there on the new TEE stuff. The youtubers rarely seem to Ever cover TEE gear so I thought it might gain them more exposure. Love or hate them a casual golfer probably stumbles onto YouTube easito learn about a club quicker than a golf forum.

it wasn’t a slight on you or your review in any way.

Good point.

casual golfer probably stumbles onto YouTube easito learn about a club quicker than a golf forum.

Certainly not a big deal, but THP is more than just a forum ;)

For the guys on the TEEm, what was your first installment?

(sorry havnt been following close)

For the guys on the TEEm, what was your first installment?

(sorry havnt been following close)
They got EXS 220 driver

next up is putter but marketing shipping is out on hold.

They got EXS 220 driver

next up is putter but marketing shipping is out on hold.
Thanks for answering! I knowni have enjoyed the driver and continually provide updates

Okay TEEm members, had a fun call with them today and as you know Wingman Putters are being ordered. We discussed the next up as well. Fun times ahead.

Okay TEEm members, had a fun call with them today and as you know Wingman Putters are being ordered. We discussed the next up as well. Fun times ahead.
Can you divulge ??????
Pleeeeeeease!!!!

A great driver, an exceptional looking putter, and what could be next?
Humm, hybrids? Fairway woods? Irons? Chippers?

@JB killing it with the Tour Edge partnership. Hope everyone at Tour Edge is doing well and can't thank them enough for this awesomeness!

@JB killing it with the Tour Edge partnership. Hope everyone at Tour Edge is doing well and can't thank them enough for this awesomeness!
They are great people!

So, any of you Teem Tour Edge members happen to get to play the EXS Pro CB irons? Lately, I have found myself pulling up pics and admiring them. Really dig the shape and profile. Was wondering if you guys had tried them and posted thoughts. Couldn't find a thread on it. Not that I am jumping on them by any means. Just appreciate quality golf equipment.

So, any of you Teem Tour Edge members happen to get to play the EXS Pro CB irons? Lately, I have found myself pulling up pics and admiring them. Really dig the shape and profile. Was wondering if you guys had tried them and posted thoughts. Couldn't find a thread on it. Not that I am jumping on them by any means. Just appreciate quality golf equipment.
Those are dream clubs right there! We have not hit them at least as part of TEEm (maybe someone has connections, not me) but you can bet if I did I would report on those the same as driver/ putter/ hybrid... they look sweet...

1600808925089.png

Wasn’t part of the testing.

Did see them in my local shop and they looked great but I’m more of an SGI iron player even though I play to an 8-9 cap. Just prefer a bulky iron over a thinner more playerish iron

Those are dream clubs right there! We have not hit them at least as part of TEEm (maybe someone has connections, not me) but you can bet if I did I would report on those the same as driver/ putter/ hybrid... they look sweet...

View attachment 8964857
I just love that sharp toe. Also, how the top of the blade meets the hosel. It's higher up than a lot of modern irons. Beautiful club.

Not sure there will be another offer of club(s) for us to try. We were told 3 or 4 times a year, and we already are fortunate to have already received 3 offerings (to which I am grateful). With Covid, and the economy, I believe we are done, though I would love to try some EXS 220h irons hint hint.

I just love that sharp toe. Also, how the top of the blade meets the hosel. It's higher up than a lot of modern irons. Beautiful club.
Did you go apex in your Cally bag, seem to be familiar shape.

Did you go apex in your Cally bag, seem to be familiar shape.
There's minor differences. The TEE seems to be a little less rounded.

Congrats to the winners. I'm Tour Edge junkie myself. Great products, and service after the sale.

It will be interesting to read about any negative feed back this group reports.

Congrats to the winners. I'm Tour Edge junkie myself. Great products, and service after the sale.

It will be interesting to read about any negative feed back this group reports.
A lot of honest feedback concerning the following clubs:
EXS 220
Wingman putter
Pro hybrid

I’ve seen the CBs in person and that sharper look is prominent. I’ve seen that shape before but I couldn’t remember exactly where I’ve seen it. They look great though!

How did I not see this last week?
Because it is from months ago and the lucky team members have already reviewed multiple clubs?

Back