ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing 2020 TEEm Tour Edge

Keep in mind, they are looking for honest feedback on the products and not the excitement of new equipment. Not saying that's what your plan is, but good or bad they want it.

That's why I not only shared my thoughts on them, but I also filmed other randoms and/or playing partners as well. I wouldn't tell them what or how just I needed content on a piece of equipment and then handed them the club without knowing what it was essentially. I actually enjoyed that the most and had a lot of fun with it.

I like the post and will take it to heart in my reviews... I also will encourage the "blind" test.

I like the post and will take it to heart in my reviews... I also will encourage the "blind" test.

Have fun brother, look forward to following along

Congrats to the TEEm! Looking forward to seeing what y'all have to say about the equipment you receive for review, especially of it is some fairway wood and hybrids.

Congrats everyone!!! Can’t wait to follow along this year!!!

Congratulations everyone. Great opportunity to test some awesome clubs.

Congrats guys and enjoy this. Looking forward to everyone’s feedback

Last week we held signups for TEEm Tour Edge. What is it? You get to be the reviewer where 3-4 times a year, you will receive a box from THP and Tour Edge with equipment and the job of the TEEm is to put it to the test and write detailed and honest reviews in the appropriate threads on the forum for a period lasting until the next box shows up.

Of course the equipment as a TEEm member is yours to keep.

Today we get to announce the foursome that makes up the TEEm and join me in congratulating.

@ULEWZ
@Long Shot
@Gman79
@erock9174

If you are on the list, please send me a PM with this info.

Your Full Name
Your Shipping Address
Current loft of driver
Current shaft weight and flex

If you are not on the list, never fear, more awesome stuff is right around the corner.
Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to hear your feedback/reviews on the TE equipment! Have fun!

Congratulations guys!

Looking forward to following along and hearing your reviews.

Gotta be fun to do this! Congrats!

Just waiting for @Long Shot and then we will get these all ordered for the team.

Wow, just wow. I never win anything. I am looking forward to sharing my experience with the TE products and yes, my review(s) will be honest. It will be fun sharing my initial impression, and how that impression changes or stays the same as I continue to experiment with the items. :giggle:

Did I mention that I just ordered new TM M6 irons that will arrive next week? Oh well, I didn't need that spare bedroom anyhow.

Congrats y'all, looking forward to seeing what's being tested and how your thoughts go

Congrats to the winners.we will be waiting on the reviews with open wallets.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Congrats to the TEEm!! Have fun with it y'all!

Congrats to the chosen TEEm members! Excited for you and to read your reviews throughout the year.

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the reviews and pics come in!

Congrats guys! This will be fun to follow!

Congrats TEEm! Looking forward to hearing feedback on the new sticks.

Very diverse player abilities.

Long Shot, 3.8 HC
Erock9174, 8.3 HC
Gman79, 18 HC
ULEWZ, 27 HC

I am very interested in the different perspectives. :cool:

Back