EXPERIENCE Introducing a Brand New THP Experience: The GrandMama

Exciting times right now!!!

The team is almost complete!

Oh yes!!!

Just when I think you couldn't possibly add more excitement to the forum, you go and do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!

Good luck to that lucky person
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This looks like a great chance to demo the new Big Bertha line and probably be blown away by the woods and hybrids.

Next week is the week

Good luck everyone! The team will be complete soon and we can get started dreaming of the unveils and amazing experiences for the lucky participants

Getting that last spot to The Grandmama ...............

Hey Team THP! Has the reality of what you guys are getting to partake in sunk in yet?

Hey Team THP! Has the reality of what you guys are getting to partake in sunk in yet?
Not really. I didn't sleep much the night I found out and then went on a beach vacation with my family. It was all a dream but work this week has brought me back to reality. I keep telling everyone about it and everyone keeps asking me why I get to do it. I don't have a good reason for why.. I can only say that it's completely undeserved but going to be incredible. I still can't fathom getting to sign the NDA's, pick their brains, then get access to some of the best fitters on the planet. I'm going in with an open mind and a ton of questions!!

Not really. I didn't sleep much the night I found out and then went on a beach vacation with my family. It was all a dream but work this week has brought me back to reality. I keep telling everyone about it and everyone keeps asking me why I get to do it. I don't have a good reason for why.. I can only say that it's completely undeserved but going to be incredible. I still can't fathom getting to sign the NDA's, pick their brains, then get access to some of the best fitters on the planet. I'm going in with an open mind and a ton of questions!!
I have been in that same process for 8 months and I still can't believe it! Excited for you!

Back