Introducing a new GolfTEC Coach to answer questions!

GolfTEC

Official Improvement Center of THP
Reaction score
Hello THP Golfers,

We'd like to announce that Patrick Nuber, one of the three GolfTEC Coaches who regularly answers your burning instruction questions, has taken a position at GolfTEC Headquarters and will no longer be a THP GolfTEC Coach. This is an exciting opportunity for Patrick and he'll be the new GolfTEC Director of Teaching Quality in Denver, CO. We know that Patrick has had a great experience on The Hacker's Paradise and would like to thank all of you for letting him help with your golf improvement.

Patrick is an awesome guy and you might be sad to see him go...but we found a worthy replacement! GolfTEC Coach Josh Miller is joining Trevor and Lance on the forum team and will be here during the week to talk about golf instruction and improvement.

We asked Josh a few questions to help you get to know the new THP GolfTEC Coach! Help us welcome Josh Miller!
1. How long have you been coaching at GolfTEC? I have been coaching at GolfTEC since March 2010.
2. How long have you been a golf instructor total and where did you work previously to GolfTEC? I started teaching in 2001 and have taught at various courses in Colorado: Saddleback Golf Club, The Ranch Country Club, Deer Creek Golf Club, Eagle Trace Golf Club and Red Rocks Country Club.
3. What's your favorite aspect of being a golf Coach? My favorite aspect of being a golf coach are the relationships with my students and see their excitement when they reach a goal we have been working towards.
4. What's your career low round? My career low round is 66.
5. Best golf memory. My best golf memory is from playing junior golf tournaments, in particular when I won my first tournament and the prize was a TaylorMade putter that I have kept for over 20 years.

Welcome Josh! It is great to have you as a part of the THP community!

Welcome aboard Josh and congrats to Patrick!!!!

Congrats Patrick! and Welcome Josh! Thanks for the time and effort!

congrats Patrick and welcome aboard Josh!

Congratulations Patrick, and welcome to THP Josh!

Nice to meet you Josh!

Welcome to the forum Josh and big congratulations to Patrick on the new role!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP Josh!

Welcome Josh, always nice to see a fellow Coloradan here

Welcome Josh and great work Patrick.

Welcome to THP, Josh!

Congrats to Patrick, welcome aboard Josh!

Congrats Patrick on the exciting opportunity! Welcome aboard Josh!

Welcome Patrick! Its great to have you here at THP

Best Regards and Wishes to you Patrick in your new position !! I know in CO they still have internet :D Don't be afraid to drop in and say HI once in awhile !!

Welcome Josh !!! Hope you enjoy it here at THP and working with a bunch of Hackers :D

Congratulations to Patrick and thank you for your great answers here. Welcome to Josh, looking forward to reading your answers to questions here as we draw on your knowledge.

welcome Josh

Congrats Patrick and welcome to the forum Josh! We love having you!

Congrats to Patrick and welcome to Josh, glad to have you here!

Congrats Patrick. Was always great learning from your tips.

And welcome Josh~

Welcome aboard, we will miss patrick but look forward to reading all of josh's responces in the future.

Congrats Partick and welcome aboard Josh! As i live here in Colorado and am getting ready for lessons i will have to find which store you are at and stop in for some real life lessons.

Back