Introducing EXPUTT RG and a Holiday Special

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last month we introduced you to a new retail store called The Indoor Golf Shop and with colder weather upon us, for many of us that means finding a way to practice indoors. Introducing EXPUTT RG.

Putting practice has always been one area where working from home has been able to take place, but EXPUTT RG is going to take it to a level previously unheard of.

The practice mat is not a new concept. We have done reviews on dozens of them hitting every price point imaginable. Over the years it seemed as though the technology side (launch monitors, camera systems, etc) and the putting side (materials, speed, etc) were working independently. EXPUTT RG ends that and seamlessly puts it all together in one of the most innovative packages at this price point we have seen to date.

1-1-1024x692.jpg

While the original EXPUTT...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This looks like a really interesting offering.

It's a good thing I'm saving for my golf trip, because I would love to have that.

This looks really cool. I will have to do some more digging on this. My putting game could certainly use some work, so I’m curious about how this would help.

I like the ability to use without a TV, adds to the usability of this for more convenient locations.

That looks like an amazing concept that has such a small potential for successful implementation.

Super interesting though.

Really generous special there for us, and a pretty nifty device there on top of it

This sounds pretty cool. Really is not priced that high

This seems really really cool. This is something I would need to try before I buy though.

Sounds like an awesome innovation, would be cool in the man cave.

Pretty cool device and concept here.

That looks like an amazing concept that has such a small potential for successful implementation.

Super interesting though.
I have not tried it, but based on what I learned, this new version works really well. It was tested by our friends at the Indoor Golf Shop before carrying and they are pretty rigorous in this.

Interesting. It could be the Peleton of putting.

Very interesting in concept and in application.

This is pretty darn cool!

Hmm. Interesting.

Really interesting concept. Not sure it will feel on watching the screen only to see the ball move versus the actual ball. I mean on putts that’s break either way. Same with speed.

This definitely has my attention since this would be all I have room for "simulator" wise in my home

This definitely has my attention since this would be all I have room for "simulator" wise in my home
I believe the sale runs through cyber Monday.

:love::unsure:

Good unboxing video of it from Indoor Golf Shop here.

This looks really cool!

This is pretty cool. I like the idea but still a little pricy for my taste.

Back