Introducing King Cobra Wedges

That’s a good looking wedge! The wide/low looks like a great addition for bunker play!

The scallop is one feature that I've never put in play but would love to try. It makes a ton of sense.

Love the look and can't wait to hear about the performance, especially in the 56-60* range. Could be a major boost for guys like me who could use more spin near the greens.

Love the throwback logo and full-faced grooves. Adding in all the sensors is awesome, but the price of a 1-year subscription to Arccos might still feel steep until the player gets into using it and seeing what it has to offer.

Hope there's a raw finish waiting in the wings for this fall.

I don't know, but suspect that the Caddie sensors would come with the same 1st year subscription included with retail standalone sensors. You only need to pay the $99/year starting the second year.

Heck of a deal.

Oh yeah I am looking forward to these. I have the Black wedges and I love them. Can't wait to try these.

I was pleasantly surprised by my last set of KING wedges. These look really good, but they are not going to sneak up on me this time! Cobra wedges are legit.

These look fantastic.. I'm still playing my king MIM wedges and cannot wait to try these!!

I like the logo. Old school kind of cool in my opinion.
I like the grooves.
It would be nice if the lower lofts had more bounce options in left hand. I'm guessing they might in the future since these are the launch offerings. Until then though, I'll stick with Cleveland.

I'm curious as to the longevity of the grooves... they're sharper and deeper. Will the edges dull quicker or will they last longer?
I'm interested in long term observations on these.

I like the looks of these and the full face grooves in the higher lofts is a bonus IMO. MC staffers are going to have some fun with the options this year!

There is a lot to like here...
The Classic Logo 🔥...
The Face Grooves & Grind Offerings are great too...

These are some great looking wedges. Like the full face grooves will definitely give these a look when they’re out.

Those look killer! I like the name for the tech and full face grooves for the 58-60 is cool. Those would be super fun around the green.

That is such a cool name SnakeBite.

I love the idea of having OL all the way up to 60 degrees and the options of multiple grides to match what you are looking for at your home courses.

I would probably go a classic 52, versatile 56, and versatile 60 in OL

Fan of the old logo coming back, along with the groove changes from club to club. Whoever came up with the name "Snakebite" deserves a pat on the back.

I need to wear out my MIMs so I can make room for these.

Full face grooves and that logo on the back? Yes, please.

Those look great especially the side by side. how do they feel vs MIM wedges? The groove improvement almost sounds like guys like me will be able to put some wicked spin on these bad boys!

Awesome add to the line. They totally understand their customers. It's a little bolder and not so country clubby. Think they are on to a big year.

I'm probably the last one to fall in love with a full face wedge for some reason so I'd probably stay with traditional faces, but these have me intrigued and they look so good.

Wonder why these weren't made MIM?

I love how Cobra continues to innovate across the entire product line year after year. Very few companies are pushing the envelope like these guys! Being a huge fan of the full face grooves, I will give the 58* a go - likely in the WL grind.

Back