Introducing King Cobra Wedges

cool to see full face grooves in at least a couple of the higher lofted options

I don't know, but suspect that the Caddie sensors would come with the same 1st year subscription included with retail standalone sensors. You only need to pay the $99/year starting the second year.

Heck of a deal.
I hope so, and I'm confident that the irons come with that subscription, but a single wedge with a year's sub? Heck of a deal indeed.

Man MC bags getting hotter and hotter each week! These look great! Never tried a Cobra wedge before but I think I may be missing out.

Wish the widelow grind was available for LH. Then again, I said that about the King Tour irons and they ended up doing it. In freaking copper! So I have hope for those someday lol

Great grind options throughout the lofts. Should give any golfer a need to at least one try one.

I won’t lie, I think these look spectacular.

Ordered a 60* already

Cobra is killing it with the current line up. The OL options intrigue me, which sparks my wonderment of how they would interact with a OL iron set.

I love the snakebite name. Fits so well with the brand, and tells you all you need to know about how much spin these will produce. I would love to get one in play, if fo no other reason than to flush a flop 60* and then go “hisssssssss” to my playing partners.

I don't know, but suspect that the Caddie sensors would come with the same 1st year subscription included with retail standalone sensors. You only need to pay the $99/year starting the second year.

Heck of a deal.
I hope so, and I'm confident that the irons come with that subscription, but a single wedge with a year's sub? Heck of a deal indeed.
Last year's Single Club Upgrade program came with just a 90-day free trial. I bought the F9 driver last spring and got the offer when I paired it initially. I only had to cover S&H ($20). The "Completion Kit" came with 13 regular sensors and 1 putter sensor.

Sweet looking wedges. Love the labeling on the face. These and some of those copper irons Would be SWEET!

Love the new wedges! My only gripe is the gap between the OL gap wedge (48º or 49º depending on either Forged Tec or Radspeed) and the 56º.....a 52º in OL would be perfect for gapping.

As I will be needing wedges soon I will give these a look. Love to retro logo. Reminds me of my first set of cobra irons.

Last year's Single Club Upgrade program came with just a 90-day free trial. I bought the F9 driver last spring and got the offer when I paired it initially. I only had to cover S&H ($20). The "Completion Kit" came with 13 regular sensors and 1 putter sensor.

that is the deal I got just a few weeks ago when I bought my RADSPEED driver.

As a guy who worked in manufacturing world for 20+ years, replacing the tooling more often to keep tighter tolerances really appeals to me

I do like the look of these wedges and I'm in the market to replace all 3 of my current ones.
I have a question about this statement... "By design, these are going to sharpen the edges by 40% and increase the depth by 11% to produce the spin you might be searching for"
40% and 11% increases over...what? Is this over the past Cobra wedges or other OEMs, or....?

I do like the look of these wedges and I'm in the market to replace all 3 of my current ones.
I have a question about this statement... "By design, these are going to sharpen the edges by 40% and increase the depth by 11% to produce the spin you might be searching for"
40% and 11% increases over...what? Is this over the past Cobra wedges or other OEMs, or....?

Over their previous line. Which according to Cobra, was similar to many on the market, so one could deduce over other wedges as well.

Obviously mileage may vary and testing will confirm for the person using them.

The full face grooves make me so damn happy.

Whats even better is its only on 56-60* wedges where its more useful I think

me too. I like that they are doing it similarly to the HiToe line by going to the traditional lines in the lower lofts and the full in the higher. Just makes sense

I won’t lie, I think these look spectacular.
Have you tested the "Wide Low" Option at all?
If so, Thoughts?

Have you tested the "Wide Low" Option at all?
If so, Thoughts?
I’ve played it in previous versions and enjoyed it, it’s more versatile than I think cobra gets credited for

I’ve played it in previous versions and enjoyed it, it’s more versatile than I think cobra gets credited for

it's a fun grind. Not something that suits me long term, but definitely have had some fun with it.

Not gonna lie, I don’t hate the look of these at all, especially the full face grooves. It doesn’t look too bad to the eye at all.

Back