Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As the leaders of this great community, we only felt that it was right we lead off the 2014 Morgan Cup season with a message to the forum. It's a little lengthy, but hopefully provides some insight into who we are and what makes us tick. We'd like to welcome participant and viewer alike, and hope that all of you enjoy what is coming over the next six months.

Just like we are today, we will be here to support all of you during your Morgan Cup experience, whether it's equipment questions, swing tips, or just an ear to listen. Our goal is to make sure this is the best Morgan Cup yet and we are committed not only to doing our part, but helping you do yours.

With that said, I would like to introduce Team THP...

[video=youtube;BkAnMVoL-Co]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkAnMVoL-Co[/video]

Hawk, you are so right, Team THP is what THP is all about and what makes this forum so incredible. I think everyone on the forum is rooting you guys on, because they would be stupid to root against ya. Great idea for the video though Hawk, hope other teams do similar, but different, things.

On a side note, James, you are too freaking funny dude.

Very very well done hawkster.

Great looking logo there too.

Cookie is hilarious

Jman not so much...lol

I'm ready...

What a great video... Seriously incredible.

Love how you guys introduced each other. This is going to be a cohesive unit, that much is for sure. You guys have a target on your backs, but I know that you guys are going to do great.

Well done boys! Loved seeing the clips from all of you!

Well done guys. Although you are the competition when it comes to MC, know this--I am so happy you do what you do to make this site the best it can be every day.

P.S. Jman stop costing me money...

Great video, you guys! I think the other teams are in for quite a battle.

Well done Hawk. Cookie made me spit water everywhere. Haha. Love my Team THP brothers. And yes the Panda hat is coming to Myrtle Beach.

Great video you guys!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

My brothers that share the greatest blood type of all. The effing green and white.

Lol, loved it. I think Puttin4Bird needs to officially incorporate the "effin" into his name. Great video guys, especially for me since now I can put a face with the name. I mean come on how can I not get behind team THP after this.

Great job guys. You guys are what makes THP tick!

Well done guys. You're all awesome. Looking forward to playing against you in July.

(Seriously, that's it. Just a compliment sans trash talk. I'm just as surprised.)

So much awesome in that video.

Great video! Enjoyed it greatly. You can tell why these guys are part of what makes THP great. Can't wait to see you guys down in MB and make the 2014 MC greater than its ever been.

That was an outstanding introduction fellas! So much truth and comedy, let alone the ability to play this game! Well done...well done!

Wow thats awesome guys, great way to show us who really Team THP is and who were up against.

Well done brothers! That was freakn awesome!

Well done, fellas. I've met half of you in person, and the other half I cannot wait to. All of you I consider friends of mine...and are 8 out of the 32 fiercest competitors I will ever meet.

Bring it on, boys.

Great stuff guys. Very thankful for all off you and what you do round here. Can't wait to meet all of you...just have to be careful when cookie is grumpy :)

My team. My brothers. My family.

Freaking love it!

Awesome video's fella's

Back