Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

You boys have made this a real fun 2014 for me. You nailed it Ryan.

Truly love these guys. They are pushing me to be better in all aspects. Cant wait to get down to Myrtle Beach and make some lifetime memories with these fellas.

My brothers.

Daily on this journey these guys provides laughter, encouragement, drive, and even a time or two something makes me laugh then shake my head...and then laugh again. And then shake my head again.

#thatshowwedowork

My brothers.

Daily on this journey these guys provides laughter, encouragement, drive, and even a time or two something makes me laugh then shake my head...and then laugh again. And then shake my head again.

We're one of a kind. Never ever ever a dull moment in this family.

I call dibs on being Tommy.

We're one of a kind. Never ever ever a dull moment in this family.

I think 4 other teams are saying the exact same thing right about now, at least we are. Great group of guys that want to do this event right and do anything and everything for a shot at hosting up the hardware and making their teammates proud. My teammates blow up my phone daily. Pretty special. Great to see teams bonding so much. One goal. One mission. One event. One big family.

I think 4 other teams are saying the exact same thing right about now, at least we are. Great group of guys that want to do this event right and do anything and everything for a shot at hosting up the hardware and making their teammates proud. My teammates blow up my phone daily. Pretty special. Great to see teams bonding so much. One goal. One mission. One event. One big family.

Never said they weren't, did I? Seems like posting in the Team THP thread it was fitting to talk about how I felt about my brothers.

Never said they weren't, did I? Seems like posting in the Team THP thread it was fitting to talk about how I felt about my brothers.

Not at all and didn't mean to come across that way. Hope I wasn't intruding. You boys are all my brothers no matter what team we play on.

10K in posts again, well done fellas!

10K in posts again, well done fellas!

I had noticed that this morning...congratulations on the milestone, and well done on showing leadership specifically on the activity front for the event.

I bet we reach 15k+ in August while telling people "I told you so"

I think I just crapped my pants in laughter!

Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

This has been fun. Don't pat yourselves on the back too hard :alien:

This has been fun. Don't pat yourselves on the back too hard :alien:

I do that quite often. Right after I finish my self hug.

I do that quite often. Right after I finish my self hug.

I have double jointed shoulders, so it's pretty easy to do. You THP gents are crazy. I like you, but your crazy man.

You're*

We also have a teacher on the team.

Back