Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

Great video Hawk! Keep up the good work Team THP!

This video is for anybody interested in the goings on at Team THP. In addition, it's really a message for my team and hopefully gives them a little pride in what they are doing in preparation of #THPMC. It's long, but no apologies there. I do apologize for the lack of production value, but what you see is what you get.

Great month guys. Thanks for your continued dedication.

Loved watching this, hopefully everyone else did and added it to their "How to Beat Team THP" notes in their fancy little dossiers.

Loved watching this, hopefully everyone else did and added it to their "How to Beat Team THP" notes in their fancy little dossiers.

Those notes would be a waste of ink and paper. They need to add it to their "How do we make sure we are the first losers" notes.

Liked the video. We all know team THP is full of gamers and nice guys, but so are the rest of the teams.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

Yep, bunch of nice fellas. I guess I could make a team dotcom video too :)

Yep, bunch of nice fellas. I guess I could make a team dotcom video too :)

Have you ever tried working with Clive75's representation to try and get him on screen? It's a process...:alien:

I love when I find a flaw in my swing and I am able to correct it. While on Dallas I was plagued by a swing flaw that I fixed after 8 holes that include nothing good to write home about.

Well that fix carried over into my practice round yesterday. Now it's time groove the move which should serve me well this weekend on the tree lined fairways of PalmetoDunes. Figured I keep the THP winning tradition going for 2014.

I love when I find a flaw in my swing and I am able to correct it. While on Dallas I was plagued by a swing flaw that I fixed after 8 holes that include nothing good to write home about.

Well that fix carried over into my practice round yesterday. Now it's time groove the move which should serve me well this weekend on the tree lined fairways of PalmetoDunes. Figured I keep the THP winning tradition going for 2014.

Niiiiice. We are racking up the HOF tags.

I like it Freddie! I'm diligently working on the swing change also and will be chasing another HOF tag in a few weeks.

We do kinda have a ton of tags, eh? :)

I like it Freddie! I'm diligently working on the swing change also and will be chasing another HOF tag in a few weeks.

We do kinda have a ton of tags, eh? :)

We do love our HOF tags.

Great video Hawk!

Team THP is doing some serious work! But you know of those 9000+ posts, about 3k were MikeDean fluff posts. Haha

But seriously, the work you guys are doing is phenomenal. All the work you do around here plus working that hard on your golf games is no easy task. Keep up the great work and maybe you will have a shot in July. :D

Just caught up. Love the vine and videos. You guys are putting in some serious work, gonna be hard to take you down. I don't know who I'm supporting yet, but you guys look like you're gonna be tough to beat. And I want to root for the winners :D

Upstate Illinoisans have to stick together :)

I like "our" odds!

Nice video and you couldn't ask for a better group of guys to represent THP.

Just caught up. Love the vine and videos. You guys are putting in some serious work, gonna be hard to take you down. I don't know who I'm supporting yet, but you guys look like you're gonna be tough to beat. And I want to root for the winners :D

These guys are all good however I had to root for my homies = Georgia boys which included one of the original old coots :thumb:

Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

Well done TEam THP. A little lengthy but well done!

Thank goodness we won't get to listen to a victory speech.

This video is for anybody interested in the goings on at Team THP. In addition, it's really a message for my team and hopefully gives them a little pride in what they are doing in preparation of #THPMC. It's long, but no apologies there. I do apologize for the lack of production value, but what you see is what you get.

Great month guys. Thanks for your continued dedication.

Awesome job there Captain on your team status report! You need to tell your guys not be so greedy with the HOF tags. :alien: You're looking fit and trim there buddy. I mean trim fit! Well done and what ever water you're drinking send some down to Georgia :thumb:

Awesome job there Captain on your team status report! You need to tell your guys not be so greedy with the HOF tags. :alien: You're looking fit and trim there buddy. I mean trim fit! Well done and what ever water you're drinking send some down to Georgia :thumb:

Thanks Gray :) I've got a ways to go, but it's coming along.

Enjoyed the update video Ryan! Nice to hear how each and every member of your team is coming along. Look forward to more!

Back