Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

Ricky: you rock brother, this is awesome and I shall await until July before I game it!

Great job ricky! Looks awsome

I've got to admit, Team THP is going to be a tough one to beat, no doubt. Could be a buzz saw if you catch them on a good day!

I've got to admit, Team THP is going to be a tough one to beat, no doubt. Could be a buzz saw if you catch them on a good day!

Time will only tell. They have to be the early favorites early on, but just remember we will be bringing it.

Ive seen a few MC swin over the past month and I have to say.........

anu4agyz.jpg

Thanks a lot Ricky. You've jumped right in and Team THP is lucky to have you :)

Those are pretty awesome ball markers....I know my Team Dotcom one from last year has a spot front and center in my collection

Repped my man Freddie Kong on the course today for the first few holes until it started pouring out.

ymu6ened.jpg

Just wanted to give Team THP some well earned kudos...for the month of March, for a mere eight individuals, they had a combined post count of over 10,000. Thanks for everything that you all do for us on the forums and really leading by example when it comes to the Morgan Cup.

Thanks for that Donne! We are just glad to be part of this event and are basically THP addicts, so it comes natural. Ha!

Wow, that's a lot of chatting...and pics/vines from Louisiana. Haha

I wouldn't have it any other way!

I just want to say that Team THP is family. Its the truth.

Nothing makes me smile like my family.

La familia

I just want to say that Team THP is family. Its the truth.

Nothing makes me smile like my family.

Today has been freaking epic.

Epic

Love my family. Like no effin other!!

I think it's time for us to do something special for this thread...

What say you?

It's been awhile since I laughed so much. My online friends are funny guys.

Love my family. Like no effin other!!

I think it's time for us to do something special for this thread...

What say you?

I agree Pound Cookie

My brothers.

Daily on this journey these guys provides laughter, encouragement, drive, and even a time or two something makes me laugh then shake my head...and then laugh again. And then shake my head again.

My brothers.

Daily on this journey these guys provides laughter, encouragement, drive, and even a time or two something makes me laugh then shake my head...and then laugh again. And then shake my head again.

#mybad

Back