Introducing The Indoor Golf Shop

Have fired off an email. Garage conversion might happen. :unsure:

Supposed to be putting a Bronco in there, but I've been thinking about setting up a sim in my detached garage a lot lately. Can't have both.

Projector screen or hitting net?
I've got a net right now, but I'm thinking making the switch to a screen makes more sense. Especially with their floor projector case.

@JB did you ever get the Shop Indoor Golf hitting mat? Their SIGPRO mats?

@JB did you ever get the Shop Indoor Golf hitting mat? Their SIGPRO mats?

Not as of yet, but we are working with them on some timing.
It will happen and we have a number of items we will be covering with them.

This is pretty neat - although they don't have an all in one option for the GC3 yet - only for the quad or the GC2

This is pretty neat - although they don't have an all in one option for the GC3 yet - only for the quad or the GC2
I bet if you call them and tell them you are a THPer, they could collate one for you.

I'm sure they can put one together rather easily...looks like all their packages just swap the LMs out

I bet if you call them and tell them you are a THPer, they could collate one for you.

I wonder if they can build me a brand new shed/garage too

Been working with these guys a lot over the last month and they are so good. So much help.

Big congrats to The Indoor Golf Shop for crushing it!

Good for The Indoor Golf Shop, now I just need to find a way to get that setup in my house

Back