Introducing the THP Limited Series

These finally made it through customs and we will have them in hand next week and they will go for sale shortly thereafter. New thread coming when they arrive, but I cannot get over how good this colab came together. We don't normally do a full image before the new thread, but these are too good not to. Full details coming soon.

IMG_2420.jpg

Definitely going to try and grab one of these to use during Shaft Up #3. If I’m quick enough to snag one just bring it with you to Wisconsin @JB 😀

Sizes that will be available? Medium Cadet?

CANNOT WAIT for these to go live

Well done. You guys are killing it with these collaborations. THP + great companies = 🔥🔥

Whoa whoa whoa :love:

First thing I’m REALLY digging for myself.
👍👍👍👍

The glove is nice, those two green bands, filthy. SO GOOD

you really can't have enough green clothing and accessories. 👍

Have to admit I'm pretty excited about these gloves!

These finally made it through customs and we will have them in hand next week and they will go for sale shortly thereafter. New thread coming when they arrive, but I cannot get over how good this colab came together. We don't normally do a full image before the new thread, but these are too good not to. Full details coming soon.

View attachment 9019268
Looks to be an Asher collaboration?! That is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

just guessing based on glove look - no inside details.

View attachment 9019268

To think as well, I finally killed my first ever glove last weekend and had to toss it. I did get a pack for my next outing but pulling this bad boy on is sure to lower my score by at least 3 shots!

Looks to be an Asher collaboration?! That is 🔥🔥🔥🔥

just guessing based on glove look - no inside details.
Based on what I'm seeing, looks that way to me as well! Looks reaaaaaaaaal good!

These came out so good!!

New thread coming tomorrow with details and when they will be available
EB540C80-F904-462F-B956-ED7AD60E86F8.jpeg

Back