Introducing the THP Limited Series

Ahhhh crap... I am a very recent golf glove convert. But Ashers are my fav... I think I need this one..
Trust me, get three.

I say this very confidently, that those that are glove wearers, will find this to be one of the best they have ever put on and certainly the softest.

We will be putting a cap on sales to 6 gloves per person of anybody chooses to get that many.

Trust me, get three.

I say this very confidently, that those that are glove wearers, will find this to be one of the best they have ever put on and certainly the softest.

We will be putting a cap on sales to 6 gloves per person of anybody chooses to get that many.

Ok. I just was not sure how limited. I didnt want to be that guy. If 3 are available, I will get three.

We know gloves get used and some might want to save some, so are setting it that way. With that said they are still super limited.

I somehow missed this thread last week! The glove is awesome!

Trust me, get three.

Looks like I will need to create a few fake accounts to get me some more of these gloves.:banana:

Dang I’m gonna have to F-5 my face off when these drop....

Can't wait!!! Is tomorrow here?

Trust me, get three.

How does sizing run compared to other manufacturers and what sizes will be available? These look so good that I'm definitely going to try to get some!!!

How does sizing run compared to other manufacturers and what sizes will be available? These look so good that I'm definitely going to try to get some!!!
We will have sizing details tomorrow.
Check out our reviews on Asher to see about how their sizing compares.

I will add I have purchased a few Asher gloves and I wear a size large and it is perfect. Nice and snug out of the package but the leather on these is quality so there is a smidge of stretch but not too much.

Will do!!

:love::love::love::eek::eek::eek:A cap of 6 per person?:love::love::love:

I just keep staring at these. :love:

I will be after these they look great

1, 3 ,6 ... It's all for a good cause right?!

Oh I want these, badly! Please tell me that there will be an option to purchase in the UK.....?

Does anyone have the link to the thread on these, I've scanned through and can't see it for some reason - must be Monday blindness!

Now that the Gloves are sold and shipped, I'm back in here hoping for a headcover at some point lol

Back