Introducing the THP Limited Series

So when those towels dropping

I saw the towel, was there others?:unsure:
That's all I saw as well, if that was a previous release I don't know and I've never seen but both @jdtox and @ddec had posted pictures with those sneaking in, mine is straight black so it caught my eye.

So when those towels dropping

It will be our October launch.
And while I won't give details yet, it is one of our most limited we have done this year.

I thought I did a pretty fair job keeping up with the board over the weekend. Obviously, I didn't as I missed this.

Pretty sure we posted pics of the towels at least three times before you goofballs even noticed it hahaha
I was never good at finding easter eggs...

If i am anything other than a driver lover, I have a solid collection of towels......they rotate on my bag like others rotate putter covers

Pretty sure we posted pics of the towels at least three times before you goofballs even noticed it hahaha
Yep. We tried to be sneaky, literally no one caught it so then I went full blown blatantly obvious. haha

I was never good at finding easter eggs...

We started with "no that's too obvious" and moved later in the day to "let's just drape it over top" lmao

Yep. We tried to be sneaky, literally no one caught it so then I went full blown blatantly obvious. haha

i need it. .............................................before it snows.......................................

We started with "no that's too obvious" and moved later in the day to "let's just drape it over top" lmao

We figured it would be noticed within like 60 seconds. Nooope.

In the words of Letterkenny - To Be Fair! I bet a lot of us use our phones most of the time, so those itty bitty pictures are not always super easy to see. You're right though, this is on us. I saw the towel and I was like Ooohhh, that's pretty then I moved on with my life like nothing happened not realizing that it could be a limited release. Now you've got a bunch of people who are going to over analyze and anything we see it'll be a picture going OOOO -- New THP Limited???!!!! You may have created a monster(s) *though, not by some of who are oblivious to everything*

That towel looks so good!!

I didn't have a chance to hit the forum over the weekend, but I caught it right away in the T-Series iron thread on Monday while catching up, and I was absolutely shocked as I read the next few pages and made sure no one called it out before I did (and I even waited until Tuesday to call it out LOL). I haven't caught up in the launch monitor thread so didn't see that slap-you-in-the-face "hint" :ROFLMAO:

The towel will be had!

I was in super quick on the tumbler.
I was at the office when the Tumbler went, got in right away on the hats and Glove.....need more gloves:love:

Back