Introducing the THP Limited Series

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Each year the THP Store gets stocked with numerous items ranging from hats to tees and we constantly get requests for more. Today we are proud to announce something a fun called the THP Limited Series that will be hitting the store soon with a bit of a twist.

For those that like our normal items, that won't change and we have some things coming this year. The THP Limited Series is going to be different, a bit more unique and a whole lot of fun.

Continue reading...

Very cool idea. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Reactions: J4U
Looking forward to see what you all come up with.

Will be keeping an eye out for this stuff.

I'm intrigued by what these items may be...

Can't wait to hopefully add to my collection

This will be very cool. Great idea in this day and age.

This sounds like a ton of fun! Looking forward to seeing what becomes available.

Intrigued. Sounds fun! 👀

This is awesome, I can't wait.

This sounds really cool and challenging to get something from the limited series.

Great idea! Think these will sell fast for sure, especially for secret santas to keep for the end of the year

This is going to be fun

Interesting...

Mheh.

🤣 Kidding. How cool??

I'm not a big style guy but I look forward to repping THP wherever I can! If there is ever a request thread Id put in a request for a THP Bucket hat:)

Very cool!

Yes!!! Love this idea and allows me to spend more moula!!!

Oh no, more ways to spend money! Looking forward to seeing the items available and oddly, how fast they sell out.

I am secretly hoping for some THP EC2 Foundry metals. I'd get into a bidding war over some of those :cool:

This sounds cool! Can’t wait to see what items will be a coming up.

This will be cool!

Great idea, look forward to seeing if I can wrangle something :D

Oh this sounds super cool. Can't wait to see what you all have in store for us!

Back