Introducing the THP Limited Series

My headcover collection needs some friends ;)

Looking forward to this and see what special items it brings.
All items will for sure be 🔥!!

Nice! Looking forward to some releases and seeing what is in store (literally) for us.

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

Great idea! Looking forward to the release of THP joggers in XXL

Super interesting!

This also reminds me that I need to snag up that THP hat asap.

Some of the crew are doing a lot of collating and deciding. It’s going to be fun.

Waiting to see.....could be good. Well all except those XXL joggers!

I am intrigued!

Ok setting aside money for the monthly items!

Oh my my. The suspense is killing me. 😁

Just saw someone mention headcovers. If there are some new THP headcovers coming, I will be all over the trade board trying to score one lol

Just saw someone mention headcovers. If there are some new THP headcovers coming, I will be all over the trade board trying to score one lol

Last edited:
Same here. I know THP has dabbled in a mallet cover, and just buying a used mallet with not cover I'd rock the heck out of a basic mallet cover. I'd even LOVE another blade one.

Aww hell, this is gonna be fun!

This may be a dumb question, but will THP ever carry like golf shirt or t-shirts?
Would be cool to represent the community in normal life.

This may be a dumb question, but will THP ever carry like golf shirt or t-shirts?
Would be cool to represent the community in normal life.
We have a number of times including late last year with our quarantine t shirt. Ya never know what’s coming in the future

Sounds awesome, looking forward to item drops and hopefully scoring something!

Back