Introducing the THP Tech Studio

The next few days will be recording a lot of content for everybody from the THP Tech Studio. A lot of this stuff will trickle out over the next few weeks on some gear, shafts and even some general stuff.

Looking forward to new release stuff

The next few days will be recording a lot of content for everybody from the THP Tech Studio. A lot of this stuff will trickle out over the next few weeks on some gear, shafts and even some general stuff.
Very cool! Maybe a few more fun stop motion?

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
New putter display arrived.

A24BD332-9ADD-4B5D-AFD0-8B89F508E4A1.jpeg

New glass ball case arrived for the tech studio putting green.

DB4D94F6-E869-40CF-9871-4E51AFA988D7.jpeg

Putting display is setup

7082240A-6359-45D7-BA9E-1ED5F02A643A.jpeg

So, what's that hard pan practice green stimp playing? 25? ;)

The Tech Studio is the envy of so many here on the forum. very nice

Our putting green rolls at 11 in one direction and 9 in the other. Simulates grain.

There is a lot going on in the THP Tech Studio right now preparing for the Showcase next month.
We will unveil the schedule tomorrow for everybody and you will get to see a lot of action during the streams.

This showcase is going to be fun!

As we approach the new year, Monday means remove older equipment and replace with new stuff.
Lots of head pulling, organizing and getting it ready for the big THP Showcase coming soon.

Love it!

New equipment is always exciting! Cant wait to see what's in store!

New and shiny is always fun.

It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it. 😉

Crazy part it is. Have to pull 200 heads, catalogue them and create the space haha.
That's a lot of work, but sounds like more fun than working in spreadsheets all day!

I can be hired for the small fee of touring the Tech Studio.

This has always been a motto for me. "I will travel for THP!!!"

...you're right...I was pretty disappointed when I found out. :)

• Haha
Reactions: JB
As we approach the new year, Monday means remove older equipment and replace with new stuff.
Lots of head pulling, organizing and getting it ready for the big THP Showcase coming soon.
I told the wife I was heading south this weekend (minutes after she determined her parents would be coming for a visit).
It appears I should have not called my own bluff.

Back