Introducing the THP Tech Studio

That's a lot of work, but sounds like more fun than working in spreadsheets all day!
Damn, that’s A LOT of work. They say if you love your job you never work your entire life, but around that 100th head not sure your feeling that. Lol.

Damn, that’s A LOT of work. They say if you love your job you never work your entire life, but around that 100th head not sure your feeling that. Lol.
This was coming from a place of never having done it before so I'm sure you're right :ROFLMAO:

I told the wife I was heading south this weekend (minutes after she determined her parents would be coming for a visit).
It appears I should have not called my own bluff.

I cannot wait to see the tech studio!

I told the wife I was heading south this weekend (minutes after she determined her parents would be coming for a visit).
It appears I should have not called my own bluff.

Me, on I-65, for no reason... :ROFLMAO:

Today is the beginning of the tear down process of removing out of line equipment and replacing with new stuff and organizing.

Lots of heads to be pulled, shafts to be catalogued and drawers to be rearranged. I have been told that @JDax has put together a multi-level plan for this and I am a bit nervous to see it. But excited to unveil all the equipment to you guys at the THP Showcase.

Today is the beginning of the tear down process of removing out of line equipment and replacing with new stuff and organizing.

Lots of heads to be pulled, shafts to be catalogued and drawers to be rearranged. I have been told that @JDax has put together a multi-level plan for this and I am a bit nervous to see it. But excited to unveil all the equipment to you guys at the THP Showcase.
I trust him... Minus his grip decision making.

I trust him... Minus his grip decision making.

I mean he does this kind of stuff for a living so I trust his safety and organizational skills.
I just know its going to lead to an even better place in 2021.
I do fear the work today though haha.

do you have a raiders of the lost arch type warehouse you store the old stuff in? :ROFLMAO:

do you have a raiders of the lost arch type warehouse you store the old stuff in? :ROFLMAO:
There is an unfinished space adjacent to the Tech Studio (that has a door) it could become this ⬆️, if a process isn’t put into place. 🧐

There is an unfinished space adjacent to the Tech Studio (that has a door) it could become this ⬆, if a process isn’t put into place. 🧐

i would love to see that.. it would be like a magic door in Willy wonka’s chocolate factory..

all kinds of goodies..

There is an unfinished space adjacent to the Tech Studio (that has a door) it could become this ⬆, if a process isn’t put into place. 🧐
Yeah my fear without proper “practices” is this turns into that space.

B730DE08-5A02-4430-9B26-78EA9FA66B14.gif

More storage added to the Tech Studio to help create a bit more organization.

95321FC5-3FD7-434E-B474-7D9739436E53.gif

@JB If you ever feel it’s too crowded, you can always ship a few boxes to me. I’d happily store them for you :cool:

@JB If you ever feel it’s too crowded, you can always ship a few boxes to me. I’d happily store them for you :cool:

What a kind gesture.

Back