Introducing Voice Caddie TL1

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
When it comes to distance measuring devices, few companies have been at the forefront of new features and technology like Voice Caddie. Last year they brought out the SL2, which combined laser and GPS into an elegant package that delivered amazing results. Today the company is launching the new TL1, which could possibly be their fastest and most accurate rangefinder to date.

Untitled-9-1024x346.jpg

For many, when picking up a laser to grab a distance, the assumption is all are created equal. At least in terms of accuracy. Sure there can be tons of features like the above mentioned SL2 or great battery life or slope functions, etc. Yet...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice write up found interesting the part on flag recognition especially the lower right part shown in the picture in the article.

I have to say, their products keep getting more and more aesthetically pleasing. The increase in quality we have seen from VC the past several years is impressive.

Nice write up found interesting the part on flag recognition especially the lower right part shown in the picture in the article.
My assumption is that that's the part of the flag that flaps the most and since it is only .1 time (the other may be longer?) it isn't still long enough to get captured.

I was also impressed by that fact/sentence.

I agree with so many points - the quick isn't necessary but it kind of is, especially if you're comparing it to slow. I already dislike it when my watch takes 5-10 seconds to update after I stop so I can see how a point and click could be very frustrating.

This thing also looks absolutely stunning - that's a good looking rangefinder.

Enjoyed the write up. Initially over the years when all the companies began talking about how quick their units pick up the target I didn't really think it mattered much. But the ability to quickly shoot multiple items gives the player a lot of info and can only help.

Long winded to say I am loving the advancements in target acquisition in the device.

Sounds like an amazing device. Thanks for the detailed write up.

Very nice!!! Is the TL a separate line than the SL? Is that why they don’t have the display or did they just go without it for this release?

At first I skimmed to see if this was of interest, and yes it was. I read the entire post and if it can pick up the flag as easily as it appears, it is a game changer. I frequently have to shoot the pin multiple times and have to weed out the LONG readings (normal misread). So 3 times to be sure. With this it will only be one time, so yes, sign me up.

• Admin
Very nice!!! Is the TL a separate line than the SL? Is that why they don’t have the display or did they just go without it for this release?
Separate line. This is all about speed and accuracy and more tour focused in my opinion. They have heavy use on the different tours and I believe are the official parter of the LPGA. The SL2 is a fantastic device and this does not replace it necessarily.

I like the options that VC is offering. This is a solid range finder. My shaky hands appreciate this new tech.

Would really like to see a comparison with this new unit and the Nikon Pro ll. I've gotten to play around with the Nikon Pro ll and the Bushnell XE. I liked both, both were fast to acquire but the Nikon with its superior optics was just clearer for my older eyes. This new VC model has my attention depending on the optics.

VC has always been the fastest of the range finders that I have tested.

Just arrived and will give it some extended time this week. Very curious with speed and accuracy.

Just opened this one for review.

WOW. The quality is just insane. I’m absolutely amazed at how far this company has come. But, as the official rangefinder of the LPGA, maybe I shouldn’t be shocked!

D7E8744B-4A40-4673-A960-96C3B5F803E8.jpeg7EEE40A9-4917-45E5-B35E-D78595FA5C21.jpeg5694F1CF-3C8A-4C7A-A1EA-0A4774641939.jpeg056E69FB-9615-427B-ABC2-FBA8CA7526F4.jpeg05CFFDD6-32B1-4264-BB20-AEE97877B3A7.jpegAEBF83FB-8DC7-4652-B22D-23ADC266C5C2.jpeg1345ACD1-4A8B-49F6-AE41-AD140E84810E.jpeg

I have to say, their products keep getting more and more aesthetically pleasing. The increase in quality we have seen from VC the past several years is impressive.
This is what I was going to say. The increase in performance is great of course, but the continuing improvement in the look of it being really quality is a nice bonus.

Love everyone going with the built in magnet now!

This is what I was going to say. The increase in performance is great of course, but the continuing improvement in the look of it being really quality is a nice bonus.
This thing in hand is stunning. Even the packaging, it’s just impressive where VC is now.

Thats a really nice looking unit. Very nicely done. Look forward to hearing how it works out for you!
Just messing around out on the acreage last night, the two color OLED Screen is the real deal. WOW.

VC always has a great product look. The Watch is great and I bet this RF works wonderfully.

VC always has a great product look. The Watch is great and I bet this RF works wonderfully.
It’s surprised me, a lot, in a great way.

I absolutely cannot wait to test this on course tomorrow.

Back