Introducing Voice Caddie TL1

I don't know who company N and B are, but this is pretty wild.

1659930891143.png

This seems like the Rolls-Royce of range finders. Looks incredible

They don’t tell me in their notes but if I’m a betting man it’s Nikon and Bushnell
This was my guess as well. Seems those two are the most logical for them to compare to.

And just outside, I think this is faster than the NX10 I just reviewed which itself is faster than Nikon and Bushnell for me.😳

That is a gorgeous looking piece of kit, and the speed of results sounds out of this world. Since I took the laser leap last year it seems that there is just more and more intriguing options coming out, which can only be a good thing.

They don’t tell me in their notes but if I’m a betting man it’s Nikon and Bushnell
Probably a pretty good guess. Guess I should have thought for a second given it wasn't A and B 🙃

Fastest rangefinder ever.

Maybe the best I’ve ever used too…

Fastest rangefinder ever.

Maybe the best I’ve ever used too…
Between this and NX10 there are two units out there that blow the doors off many of the popular brands.

Between this and NX10 there are two units out there that blow the doors off many of the popular brands.
I was CONVINCED that the NX10 was the new leader out there, now with this? They’re both fighting at a weight class most others do not want a part of. Even the “big” brands.

Im SO impressed with VC and PP as companies.

Great write up and I need to go take a look at these. I have a B HYBRID for years now and it's been repaired once. Laser is cutting out again at times. Seems to read 4-5 yards more than my playing partners

7 rounds on this one, this week.

Blown away by the form factor and the finish. It screams top quality from the weight to the looks.

Beyond that, it’s the easiest to lock on rangefinder that I have ever reviewed. The new tech is the real deal.

I cannot state how impressed I am with this. The entire package is just…excellent.

E00D99B2-3766-4C5A-B561-57A365B4D1E8.jpeg

This is quite good.

In the upper tier of rangefinders, it’s going to be hard to beat this one. It’s got the optics, it might be the only unit faster than the NX10, and their system for hitting target is unparalleled in my experiences.

I know I keep coming with superlatives here, but it deserves it.

In the upper tier of rangefinders, it’s going to be hard to beat this one. It’s got the optics, it might be the only unit faster than the NX10, and their system for hitting target is unparalleled in my experiences.

I know I keep coming with superlatives here, but it deserves it.
I’m very curious about their system for accuracy because it has me second guessing hahah

I’m very curious about their system for accuracy because it has me second guessing hahah
I read the material on it, and kinda thought “yeah, sure”, but I swear it’s impossible to miss your target. Its mind bending.

7 rounds on this one, this week.

Blown away by the form factor and the finish. It screams top quality from the weight to the looks.

Beyond that, it’s the easiest to lock on rangefinder that I have ever reviewed. The new tech is the real deal.
Glad to hear that it locks in super easy.

How is the TL1 in low light conditions? I play a few times a week in the evenings after work and my older rangefinder struggles in these conditions. I like how quick and accurate it is and hopefully it works well in low light conditions. Voice Caddie is currently having a 20%”laborday” sale thru 9/7. Might be the perfect time to upgrade.

Just opened this one for review.

WOW. The quality is just insane. I’m absolutely amazed at how far this company has come. But, as the official rangefinder of the LPGA, maybe I shouldn’t be shocked!

View attachment 9110560View attachment 9110561View attachment 9110562View attachment 9110563View attachment 9110564View attachment 9110565View attachment 9110566
I’ve been heavily pondering a new rangefinder as my current one is getting on in age. This looks incredible, although I admit I’m kind of locked in on the SL2.

Back