INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
Well, not quite yet. But before long (in about 8 months) we will be introduced to a new little white rapper. Just found out a few days ago that my wife is expecting our first baby, SO I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!! I have been looking forward to this time for a while, but ever since I found out I have been so excited I can't contain myself! Haven't told many friends yet, but we have told our family and a couple close friends, and of course I had to tell all my great friends at THP. I can't wait to meet this little boy or girl next year! :joy:

Congratulations, INDaddy!

congrats!

Congrats

Congratulations!

Congrats and best of luck to you guys

Awesome news Bradd! Your world is going to be rocked in such an amazing way. I am so happy for you. There is nothing like watching your son/daugher grow up. I am amazed every day at what they do, good or bad. Remind your lovely wife that you can't be pulling the night shift with baby duties. You need your rest for the MC!!!

Congrats INgolfer!!!!!

Congrats man

Awesome news Bradd! Your world is going to be rocked in such an amazing way. I am so happy for you. There is nothing like watching your son/daugher grow up. I am amazed every day at what they do, good or bad. Remind your lovely wife that you can't be pulling the night shift with baby duties. You need your rest for the MC!!!

Don't worry captain, it has already been made clear that Morgan Cup prep will still be taking place. I'm sure if need be the grandparents won't mind babysitting, or I'm just strapping the car seat into the golf cart. The baby has to start watching and learning as soon as possible anyway...

Congrats!

Congrats Bradd and Jill!!

Bradd!!! Congrats dude! I remember you starting a thread a while back about being ready for kids or not and how to know. THis is exciting news man!

Congrats buddy! I'm pumped for you guys. I bet y'all's family is thrilled

Congratulations.

Awesome! Congrats man! Gonna change your life but in the best way possible!

Haha dedication! Maybe the little one makes the journey!

Congrats man! It is the best thing you will ever experience.

Congrats, that's great news!

Congrats BradoubleD

Congrats INgolfer! It is the greatest feeling, I can tell you!

Haha dedication! Maybe the little one makes the journey!

As of now my wife says she is still coming to MB and bringing the baby, just won't be out on the course all day like last time. That's fine with me, it will be great to have them there but I won't have to worry about the baby crying in my backswing lol

Back