JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For Apple users this thread can serve as a place to offer feedback on iOS 15 and iPad 15 updates.

Yikes! Thanks for the heads up.

The url bar being at the bottom was really annoying, but moveable back to the top pretty quickly.

The tabbed browsing part is a little different, I’m not sure how I feel about it quite yet.

The url bar being at the bottom was really annoying, but moveable back to the top pretty quickly.

The tabbed browsing part is a little different, I’m not sure how I feel about it quite yet.
Have to get that moved back up, seems weird being down below.

• Admin

It was weird at first, but being able to swipe through them is nice. Easy to move, but I am going to give it a try on the bottom.

It was weird at first, but being able to swipe through them is nice. Easy to move, but I am going to give it a try on the bottom.
The swipe through part is awesome, I will give it that. Works really smoothly too

• Admin
Digging live text a lot.

Wait when did an iOS version drop? Feel like I just took a security update two days ago.

Wait when did an iOS version drop? Feel like I just took a security update two days ago.
This morning at 10:00 PDT

Downloading it now, I'll give some thoughts after I install it and play around with it a bit.

Downloading………….

Haven't messed with live text yet. Anything fun?

for your career definitely. Great use for home for sale signs and realtor stuff.

Hmmm…. Don’t notice much except for Safari. Have to see over time what other changes there are

Downloading now. I’m looking forward to the new changes.

It is? I better start the update now so it can be done by mid afternoon tomorrow 🤣

Anyone else do their iPad? I am not a fan of the new look for Safari.
I like how the home page is arranged. They ''fixed" the split view! It is way easier to do. Before, it was so frustrating that I quit trying to use it. Nice!

Anyone else do their iPad? I am not a fan of the new look for Safari.

I downloaded for my iPad mini and other than swipe from bottom I don’t see anything different. Only had installed for 30 minutes so maybe zi am missing something.

Just finished updating. Address bar at the bottom is weird.

I downloaded for my iPad mini and other than swipe from bottom I don’t see anything different. Only had installed for 30 minutes so maybe zi am missing something.

The whole top of the browser is different, the look of the tabs, all of that at the top is different.

I guess I don't notice much difference other than Firefox keeps crashing on me, that's super annoying. I don't use Safari much but that will take some getting used to when doI.

Yes, it looks totally different, I don’t like it.
Are y'all talking about the Safari address bar? Mine is still at the top.

Back