I could be convinced to come play those!!! Who am I kidding I'd show up to play with THPers at any course.

Depending on the weekend I wouldn't mind playing Harvester again either.

Hopefully JROD will pick a date he can come over and play. Hopefully I will be available.

If you guys play harvester, maybe request green speeds slower than 12. Gorgeous course. Legitimate greens.

~Rock

Harvester would certainly be something I'd have to think hard about making work. So awesome.

Harvester = I'm in.

If you guys play harvester, maybe request green speeds slower than 12. Gorgeous course. Legitimate greens.

~Rock
Yea, greens were rediculous. made you a little spooked to even touch the ball. Remember that 3 1/2 foot putt for birdie above the hole you had, I believe it became longer for a par putt. Crazy ��

I'm interested in playing harvester and TCI this fall if anyone would like to get together.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
would be in for both. Have not played TCI. Played Glen Oaks earlier this year, loved it and also supposed to get on Des Moines CC , sometime this fall with my boss and owner.

I had a 3 foot downhill pitt at the Harvester that missed and had 15+ coming back...

I'm kind of over TCI. I would like to play The Legacy though.

Back