As a way to show my commitment, I've subscribed to this thread. As long as where not talking about a 8 hour drive for me, and the dates work out well....then I'm wanting to get to this event this year!
6 hrs from here in Doo DaA

6 hrs from here in Doo DaA

We might need to carpool from my brothers place, save us both some cash. You rather ride/drive in my Mustang GT, or your Edge?

I have a feeling Bulldog may be on his motorcycle and you carrying his clubs in your car :p

We might need to carpool from my brothers place, save us both some cash. You rather ride/drive in my Mustang GT, or your Edge?

Plan on building a carrier for the Road King & ride w/my clubs

I have a feeling Bulldog may be on his motorcycle and you carrying his clubs in your car :p

Plan on building a carrier for the Road King & ride w/my clubs

Make it extra large so my clubs and bag can fit, and put a side car on it! I want old school goggles and helmet with a spike, too!

Make it extra large so my clubs and bag can fit, and put a side car on it! I want old school goggles and helmet with a spike, too!
That would be front page on the THP website....

As a way to show my commitment, I've subscribed to this thread. As long as where not talking about a 8 hour drive for me, and the dates work out well....then I'm wanting to get to this event this year!
7 hours 59 minute drive. Sweet, you're in!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I also love how this thread already has about 1,000 views....
Can you imagine view count by event weekend?

Yeah, that's pretty much the same for us Illinois folk.
Be 5 hours if you wouldn't stop at Menards for a putter and Hardees.

Be 5 hours if gig wouldn't stop at Menards for a putter and Hardees.

It's not a trip without Menards putter purchases or Hardees. Some things are just NOT negotiable. ?

That would be sweet! Maybe JB would pitch in for a THP logo on the side of the sidecar.

@bulldog
I have an idea!

canoe-sidecar.jpg

OR

Trailex-SUT-200-Motorcycle-Canoe.JPG

Only 1 shows, 1 with the canoe, canoe is cool but definitely a different bike. Lol

If we do end up near Des Moines.... I would like to play Coldwater again. That was a great course!

If we do end up near Des Moines.... I would like to play Coldwater again. That was a great course!

I like the looks of that course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That adds another half hour to my drive DH! lol

It was a sweet course. The legend of the Noodle Long and Soft ball began there.

And there was that frost delay....probably why they call it Coldwater.

I'm also pretty sure dhartmann gave me a bad yardage on one of those early par 3s. Hit a sweet shot.....right over the green, into the junk. It went downhill from there until I dug out that Noodle ball.

~Rock

It was a sweet course. The legend of the Noodle Long and Soft ball began there.

And there was that frost delay....probably why they call it Coldwater.

I'm also pretty sure dhartmann gave me a bad yardage on one of those early par 3s. Hit a sweet shot.....right over the green, into the junk. It went downhill from there until I dug out that Noodle ball.

~Rock
Pretty sure that distance worked just fine for me!! ?

Back