Iphone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro

My dad's got hearing aids and they've got bluetooth. He likes them... of course his phone is android so not quite the same... but a couple of guys at work have them and they work well. I think they've got iphones... not sure.

I have the 11. This morning the display just went black. I thought it might need charging but after 30 minutes, nada. I tried calling it to see if that would wake it. The phone rings but nothing on the display. I've tried the fixes Apple suggests to get it to restart but no dice.

Has anyone had that problem on an 11 or other iPhone? Any suggestions? Am I SOL?

I have the 11. This morning the display just went black. I thought it might need charging but after 30 minutes, nada. I tried calling it to see if that would wake it. The phone rings but nothing on the display. I've tried the fixes Apple suggests to get it to restart but no dice.

Has anyone had that problem on an 11 or other iPhone? Any suggestions? Am I SOL?
Following. I've got the same situation with my son's 8

Weird - my daughters 11 is wigging out. Display sometimes flickers like crazy. She swears she didn’t get it wet. Verizon is shipping a warranty replacement, thankfully.

Weird - my daughters 11 is wigging out. Display sometimes flickers like crazy. She swears she didn’t get it wet. Verizon is shipping a warranty replacement, thankfully.
Mine is also Verizon and less than a year old. I've taken it to the local phone repair guy to see if he can get it working.

Back