Why would their be crowds for the iPhone 11?
That can be had just about anywhere, right?

Verizon told me to wait until friday because that is when they would officially discount the ihpone 11. Had I waited, i would be dealing with the crowds of people waiting to get the new 12.

Further research found the verizon price was going to be the same as one directly from Apple so I decided not to wait.

I have had the iPhone 12 since Friday and it's a game changer.
5G is really fast, the new processer speeds everything up and the Ceramic Coated Glass is the "Bomb"
Really pleased with this upgrade.

Just remember if you upgrade, don't chintz on the storage memory, go up if you can.

I have had the iPhone 12 since Friday and it's a game changer.
5G is really fast, the new processer speeds everything up and the Ceramic Coated Glass is the "Bomb"
Really pleased with this upgrade.

Just remember if you upgrade, don't chintz on the storage memory, go up if you can.
Good to know. I ordered a 12 Pro in blue with 256. Should be here someone early November. You think that 256 is enough? It is what I had on my X.

With the cloud is it necessary as much anymore?

Good to know. I ordered a 12 Pro in blue with 256. Should be here someone early November. You think that 256 is enough? It is what I had on my X.
With the cloud is it necessary as much anymore?
I had 64 on my X and once I moved everything over I had 20Gb left.
I should have bumped up to 128

If I was a tad bit more knowledgeable, I could move some items to the cloud.
I have offloaded apps where I could.

One thing I have notice is how long it took to move everything over from a cloud back up.
I got up this morning and I got 1900 emails transferred over.

Last edited:
I had 64 on my X and once I moved everything over I had 20Gb left.
I should have bumped up to 128

If I was a tad bit more knowledgeable, I could move some items to the cloud.
I have offloaded apps were I could.

One thing I have notice is how long it took to move everything over from a cloud back up.
I got up this morning and I got 1900 emails transferred over.
I am looking forward to the camera upgrade over the X, and hopefully it handles emails and attachments a bit better. Now if they could only figure out a way to allow the facial recognition to work while I have my mask on.....

If the rumors are correct too, going back to the iPhone 4 style square edges does not excite me at all.

Flat edges for the 12 are because Corning can’t bend the ceramic glass like they can gorilla glass for the convex shape of the 11.

Apple says it’s for durability, but they really didn’t have a choice.

We made a switch since Spectrum Mobile isn’t in our area and just picked up new 12s

Flat edges for the 12 are because Corning can’t bend the ceramic glass like they can gorilla glass for the convex shape of the 11.

Apple says it’s for durability, but they really didn’t have a choice.

Imagine going in to Steve Jobs’ office and saying that LOL.

I’ll be waiting on the max, and will likely go the 256 size and see if I can make it last like I have my X. I just need the damn battery to have as many issues, and I’ll be able to make it last a few years.

I’ll be waiting on the max, and will likely go the 256 size and see if I can make it last like I have my X. I just need the damn battery to have as many issues, and I’ll be able to make it last a few years.
I went 64, just like I did with the last one. With the cloud I really don’t come close.

I thought about waiting for mini, but it’s too small.

I had to go with the ugly black one, I really wanted the green, but that was on backorder until late November, so black it is.

This is going to take some getting used to because I loved my 8, especially how small it was, but I am sure I will grow to love this one too.

ugh im ready to get one..

I went 64, just like I did with the last one. With the cloud I really don’t come close.

I thought about waiting for mini, but it’s too small.

i have a 64 now and even with using cloud storage, it’s about 80% full. I’m sure I could thin it out some but with the better camera and such, could be a losing battle.

@GolferGal Find a custom green case!

I've had the 12 pro for a few days. No complaints coming from the X that I have had since release day. It's enough of a boost in certain areas for me.

Need to see if I can leverage not getting the 12 Pro into some new wedges...

My wife is waiting for the 12 Pro Max to replace her old X Max. I was at the Apple store today to get my old iPad Pro screen replaced and get a keyboard for my new iPad Pro. It was was very strange being in an Apple Store with so few customers and employees - maybe a dozen total. You need an appointment just to go into the store to shop and they take your temperature and make you wait at the entrance even if you have an appointment.

I did stop in at the PXG store just to see it and was quite impressed with the layout and the knowledge/professionalism of the two salesmen that were on staff. They said business was very good and thought it was due mostly to the lower pricing.

7DE45158-4894-4612-9859-A2C45118CA2A.jpeg55AECECB-31DB-4B2F-BA51-34192FD52FC7.jpeg

Hmmm I have the 11 do I need the 12? I thought my THP update game was on point a couple of weeks ago (except Sunday, that was rough)

Hmmm I have the 11 do I need the 12? I thought my THP update game was on point a couple of weeks ago (except Sunday, that was rough)

You’re safe with the 11. Think of the cloudspun you could buy.

For folks that have the 11 or newer, I’m on the X - is it worth upgrading for the camera? I’m intrigued by nightmode but other than that I’m satisfied with the X

For folks that have the 11 or newer, I’m on the X - is it worth upgrading for the camera? I’m intrigued by nightmode but other than that I’m satisfied with the X
From the X, unless you are really ready to dive into 5G and have it available, probably not. There are great apps like Hydra for images if you want

Back