JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to some carrier changes we upgraded to the new 14 Pros today. Anybody else jump in and vacationing on dynamic island

What is the ship date or were they already in stock?

I’m picking one up before the end of the year and can’t wait to see the if you think it’s a big upgrade over the 13 pro

• Admin

I’m picking one up before the end of the year and can’t wait to see the if you think it’s a big upgrade over the 13 pro
They were at the AT&T store we went to today.

I went with the max and I have a delivery estimate of 9/30. My sister was lucky enough to get an Apple Store pickup. Me? Not so much 🙄

Still only Face ID to unlock on these right?

I will be upgrading to the Pro or regular on Sunday. Most likely the Pro. The Dynamic Island seems a little hokey to me but we will see if it is good.

I had the 12 Pro max, just upgraded to the IPhone 14 Pro today. 128gb Deep Purple.

Really liking the smaller size. Cannot speak to much else right now, still setting it up. But I love the size and color.

But oh man does the camera extend out this time. Goodness lol

Mine is on order will have it around the 30th or so. I went with the pro max i need to see a bit more lol

For those getting one of these, are you going naked, or getting a case. And if a case, which one are you going for?

For those getting one of these, are you going naked, or getting a case. And if a case, which one are you going for?
I will get a case and put a THP Pop Socket on it too haha.
I ordered a cheap thin case on Amazon because it could be here tomorrow and I leave town on Sunday. If its fine, I will run with it. If not, I will spend more time post trip.

Always a case. Bought something on Amazon, but I got the purple phone so I made sure the purple showed through, it’s a really pretty color.

I ordered the new otterbox case with the phone they have. I will have to see how i like it when it arrives.

I tried to get a 14 pro max but the apple store was out. I'll try again tomorrow morning

Due to some carrier changes we upgraded to the new 14 Pros today. Anybody else jump in and vacationing on dynamic island
Geez I didn’t know you were making that change today!!! 👍😂😂

We weren’t planning on it, but with the chance in Internet we were going to have to change carriers.
I’m due for an upgrade you will have to let me know if it is worth it.

Always a case. Bought something on Amazon, but I got the purple phone so I made sure the purple showed through, it’s a really pretty color.

I went with the purple too, and grabbed a cheap clear Spigen to use for the time being. I ordered a Rhinoshield case, but have never used one of those before

I wish I was baller enough to carry an iPhone with no case.

I am using the 12 pro but I do have the option to upgrade per my office manager. I would go 14 pro. I’m debating but I think I am going to do it. Is there any other noticeable upgrade besides the island?

I will get a case and put a THP Pop Socket on it too haha.
I ordered a cheap thin case on Amazon because it could be here tomorrow and I leave town on Sunday. If its fine, I will run with it. If not, I will spend more time post trip.

I’ve never used a pop socket until after I got out of the hospital. It makes it so much easier to hold the phone with my left hand.
I’ve got a spare THP one new in a drawer in my office, going to see if I can convert it to a magsafe pop socket.

I’ve never used a pop socket until after I got out of the hospital. It makes it so much easier to hold the phone with my left hand.
I’ve got a spare THP one new in a drawer in my office, going to see if I can convert it to a magsafe pop socket.
I think I have a couple of you need some trial and error options. But they come with a pickled fizzle sticker.

I am using the 12 pro but I do have the option to upgrade per my office manager. I would go 14 pro. I’m debating but I think I am going to do it. Is there any other noticeable upgrade besides the island?
Camera upgrade is rather large

Back