iPhone or Golf Equipment: Which will you update first?

For me, the reason to update the iPhone is for the camera, at least from what I have read. Since you only get one chance to make memories with photos, I’d update the phone.

Now that Apple is not throttling down older models, my 7+ seems to be doing just fine. My golf clubs need to know their spot in the bag is always at risk.

I have been waiting for a new iPhone SE 2 to replace my current SE

Looks like that isn't going to happen, so I guess a new driver and an iPhone 8 will be the call for end of september.

McLovin;n8905604 said:
iphone. i want a new one before the grandaddy, and at the grandaddy i'll have an equipment update.

Ditto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went all in I guess, got the T200s on Monday, Epic Flash SZ 3 wood and epic flash hybrid yesterday (to complete the EPIC flash family with my SZ Driver) plus also pre-ordered the iphone pro last night.

I'm probably not much help to Apple or the golf industry. I still use the iPhone 6 and my driver is a TM R15 along with Mizuno MP-32 irons. And, for some reason, they all seem to work just fine.

Tough call for me. I love my bag, and I’m in no rush to update my phone. My XS Max is fine for another year at least, I’m hoping to get another 2 years out of it at least.

My wife may end up with a new phone though, her’s is starting to get twitchy.

microphone on iphone is acting up. I am in sales so kind of need to be heard. Clubs always have to wait.

Golf Equipment... iPhone is every other update.. Golf Equipment seems like its every other month

Without question golf gear gets updated first. I associate my phone with an electronic leash to work...

Always golf equipment, the iPhone is always a last resort when needed!

I've updated my clubs lately more than my phone.
I think that the tech improvements in the iPhone and golf clubs are incremental for now.
Electronics performance does have some substantial changes but nothing I would notice with my use of a phone.

The biggest similarity in both markets is the extreme cases of FOMO.

I guess my answer would have to be golf equipment. My phone is android, I hate ios, only crapple product i own is an ipod that stays in my car for music.

Back