Toddo

Reaction score
Handicap
Trying to make a decision on whether I should get my Rocketbladez irons bent two degrees upright or get fitted for Speed Blades. Thoughts?

Trying to make a decision on whether I should get my Rocketbladez irons bent two degrees upright or get fitted for Speed Blades. Thoughts?

You been properly fitted? If not, that's what my thought is.

I can tell hitting the Rocketbladez I need to get them fitted because I tend to hit them s little off the toe. I have hit the SB in three degree upright and two degree upright so I am just thinking about something I want to do in the offseason

I can tell hitting the Rocketbladez I need to get them fitted because I tend to hit them s little off the toe. I have hit the SB in three degree upright and two degree upright so I am just thinking about something I want to do in the offseason
I'm not a fitting expert, but if you're off the toe, shouldn't you be flat? That's just me guessing.

I'm not a fitting expert, but if you're off the toe, shouldn't you be flat? That's just me guessing.
Maybe so that is why I am going through the fitting.

Maybe so that is why I am going through the fitting.
If you're getting fit, I like new gear. Because new stuff is fun.

Get fitted for Speedbladez.

If paying for a fitting go with the speedblades

Go in with an open mind. If you have a good fitter he should be able to fit you with the clubs that are best for your game. You can say that you have a preference for a particular brand if you want, but if you are set in your mind what you want you are really fitting yourself and all the fitter can do for you is make sure the lie is correct. Just my opinion.

i might be in the minority here, but I say get properly fitted with the current set you have and get them bent to your spec. You might find that all of sudden, your hitting shots pure because you are now hitting the center of the club instead of the toe just from the adjustments. Now, if you really are asking if you should buy new clubs, the answer is of course yes :D Who doesn't want shiny new toys !

i might be in the minority here, but I say get properly fitted with the current set you have and get them bent to your spec. You might find that all of sudden, your hitting shots pure because you are now hitting the center of the club instead of the toe just from the adjustments. Now, if you really are asking if you should buy new clubs, the answer is of course yes :D Who doesn't want shiny new toys !
Based on the budget right now, I am leaning for now getting my currents fitted and use them until spring.

Based on the budget right now, I am leaning for now getting my currents fitted and use them until spring.
thats probably a good plan if they just need to be bent up or down. Now if your shafts are too soft or stiff buying new sticks would be a good idea to avoid swapping shafts.

Get fitted with what you're playing now. It quite possibly will be like playing a new set after they are tailored to you and your swing.

Back