BigOrangeMan

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm a weekend warrior and to be honest not very good. I enjoy playing and need a new set of irons. Looking for something forgiving for a hacker such as myself. I appreciate any & all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

SO many options. A lot of info to surf through in this forum from guys more knowing than myself. If you are looking to buy new, and don't play often make sure you hit them and have a fitting. Regardless of brand, having it fit to YOUR swing will make a big difference in performance.

Make sure you look for clubs in the Super Game Improvement category. They're typically more forgiving.

My boss just picked up a set of Callaway XR OS off Callaway pre-owned. He seems to love them. Plus they're reviews really quite well everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a weekend warrior and to be honest not very good. I enjoy playing and need a new set of irons. Looking for something forgiving for a hacker such as myself. I appreciate any & all suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Do you have a budget in mind? IMHO, the Wilson Staff D series irons are geared toward a player such as yourself and represent the most bang for the buck.

Do you have a budget in mind? IMHO, the Wilson Staff D series irons are geared toward a player such as yourself and represent the most bang for the buck.

I don't really have one in mind. Anything comparable by Callaway to the Wilson Staff D Series suggestion?

I don't really have one in mind. Anything comparable by Callaway to the Wilson Staff D Series suggestion?

Probably the XR OS would be the most comparable to the D series.

Back