Irons - Your Dream Setup?

It's in my signature. Blessed to get a mixed set from the Titleist event and further mixed by buying a set of CB's. I love my irons.

Miuras....TC201/MB101 combo set, BB&F ferrules, PX 6.0 shafts (regular? blackout? LS? any of them, nonflighted, non-LZ) with some Plus4 grips

OR BH ICONS in DBM, PX Blackout shafts, Plus 4 grips. Oh wait this is actually happening. problem is they're still with my builder because 1 single shaft is on backorder for weeks now..... :mad:

Refer signature. Just ordered them.

Never hit them or even know if I could hit them but if I had a dream said it would probably be the Miura Baby Blades 3-PW. Probably go with Recoil 95 Protos for the shafts.

I’m afraid I’m pretty boring. Honma 747V with Modus 120 shafts. Than again I will actually own these very soon.

Alright... I'd have a set built for me.
Heads would be Big Bertha 21. Anodized red.
Shafts would be Rapid Tapers
Grips would be MCC Align Red, White, and Blues

Or a set of Titleist T400's anodized blue. Not Mizuno blue but an Indigo blue
Rapid Taper shafts
Grips MCC Teams Red and Yellow

Colorful on the course? Maybe, just a touch.:D

P53 Golf iron heads
Custom Accra/UST Mamiya graphite shafts
Brown leather grips
BB&F custom ferrules
9BDA8E07-6FDD-4CE1-91B0-0D6B42A012A0.jpeg

I like what I have just fine for now.

i've always had a soft spot for miura cb 301. i don't have the game for them, but they'd probably be my dream set. miura cb 301, shimada tour s flex.

I'd be in the market for a set of Srixon ZX7 with Recoil Proto 110 shafts, maybe from their custom line. Paderson would be a fun experiment too. Lamkin Crossline Cord or Golf Pride Player Cord. BB&F trim.

Fully custom national custom don whites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fully custom national custom don whites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, I’d kill for a set of DW’s

I would want a modernized RAW version of the Cobra Norman signature blades. With Mitsubishi MMT 125TX shafts and golf pride Victory cord grips and BB&FCO ferrules.

1601298893592.png

1601299033429.png

1601299224498.png

A set that works?????

Kidding aside, I'd love to be able to play a set of clean, forgiving, forged irons that were as fun and easy to hit as beautiful to see in the bag. Probably my current Epic Forged or Mizuno right now with the 921s takes the lead

I'd like a set of these but they sold out in a week and Miura isn't making any more.

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 1.37.56 PM.png

I would have blades built for me that had the forgiveness of SGI irons. I'd keep some old school Lamkin UTX grips (not the newer ones) and would have LA Labs build me some custom shafts that had the Justice League characters on them. For ferrules Id have platinum ones that wouldnt break and would look super smooth. One can certainly dream of something like that!

PXG 0311T with UST Mamiya Proto Recoil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miura 501's with KBS TGI Tour 90's 1" over standard

I saw these today. They were beautiful and I want a set. Probably the most aggressive leading edge and trail grind I've ever seen on a long iron. To say I'm intrigued is putting it lightly.

Might need to go down the dark path of jdm forged blades and weigh my NCW decision.

i've always had a soft spot for miura cb 301. i don't have the game for them, but they'd probably be my dream set. miura cb 301, shimada tour s flex.
I don't really lust after many clubs I can't own, but I had looked at these before, and you bringing them up really has them in my head again. They are something else. (y)

Back