Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?

Nope, not a sandwich.

Sandwich or not (it's not), never ketchup, catsup or mayo. Give me mustard, onion and dill relish. Chili, onions and jalapenos on occasion.
don't tell me what to put on my scrap meat tube.

whoa, this completely ignores the best fastfood sandwich of all time.

0c9952569fc9e51e975a77ac67ad3255.jpg
That has heart attack written all over it but looks delicious!!!!!!

damn, that's a tasty looking sammich. (y)

its a hotdog, wrapped in bacon, fried, then put on a special bun. topped with all sorts of goodness.

This is why as adults we don’t really crave sloppy joes. Would you consider a sloppy joe a taco?

I think I’ve made this pretty clear lol.

Negative

This is why as adults we don’t really crave sloppy joes. Would you consider a sloppy joe a taco?

I think I’ve made this pretty clear lol.

Cheeseless Calzone.

is a hoagie/grinder/submarine SANDWICH not a sandwich? seems like the same concept. bread split down the middle though not completely cleaved, meat and toppings shoved in the crevasse, maybe some condiments.

is a philly cheesesteak a sandwich?

is a lobster roll a sandwich?

is an Italian beef a sandwich?

is a hoagie/grinder/submarine SANDWICH not a sandwich? seems like the same concept. bread split down the middle though not completely cleaved, meat and toppings shoved in the crevasse, maybe some condiments.

is a philly cheesesteak a sandwich?

is a lobster roll a sandwich?

is an Italian beef a sandwich?

welcome to team hotdog=sandwich ?

When did the phrase: "I'd like the Lobster Roll Sandwich" come out of your mouth?

Stating "Roll" infers the sandwich without needing to state directly.

Not when placed in a hot dog bun, Then it is just a hot dog. If the hot dogs are sliced and put between two pieces of white bread (which I have done when we did not have buns), then it becomes a sandwich.

Not when placed in a hot dog bun, Then it is just a hot dog. If the hot dogs are sliced and put between two pieces of white bread (which I have done when we did not have buns), then it becomes a sandwich.
this guy gets it.

So a hot dog bun is really 2 pieces of bread, it isn’t cut into 2 different pieces of bread but it is because the hot dog is a cylinder and will roll everywhere unless it is contained properly.

So a hot dog bun is really 2 pieces of bread, it isn’t cut into 2 different pieces of bread but it isn’t because the hot dog is a cylinder and will roll everywhere unless it is contained properly.

So a hot dog bun is really 2 pieces of bread, it isn’t cut into 2 different pieces of bread but it is because the hot dog is a cylinder and will roll everywhere unless it is contained properly.

Same principle applies to a meatball sangwich.

Back