Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?

What if a hot dog bun is just a mini bread loaf that’s not sliced?

No, a hot dog is not a sandwich.

Just in case anyone is wanting a late night snack. :ROFLMAO:

meat in bun....how about if you put ham and cheese in a hot dog bun...Is that a sandwich.....YES
This.. My answer is yes. Meat and bread equals sandwich for me. For those who say you need 2 separate pieces of bread then explain an open faced sandwich? I once had a 2 year old who really wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and we were out of sliced bread so I made it on a hotdog bun. What would you say she ate? Clearly it was not a peanut butter and jelly hotdog as there was no hotdog present.

Hot dog is a sandwich. Language taken to its logical extremes creates absurdities. If wraps are types of sandwiches so are burritos.

This.. My answer is yes. Meat and bread equals sandwich for me. For those who say you need 2 separate pieces of bread then explain an open faced sandwich? I once had a 2 year old who really wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch and we were out of sliced bread so I made it on a hotdog bun. What would you say she ate? Clearly it was not a peanut butter and jelly hotdog as there was no hotdog present.
I thought I covered this already. Open face “sandwich “ is that I’m name only. If you fold it over (close the loop) then it’s a sandwich.

I thought I covered this already. Open face “sandwich “ is that I’m name only. If you fold it over (close the loop) then it’s a sandwich.
That's clearly your opinion on open faced sandwiches, not an accepted fact in this ridiculous debate.. ??. To take it further, what did my daughter eat then when I put peanut butter and jelly on a hotdog bun?

That's clearly your opinion on open faced sandwiches, not an accepted fact in this ridiculous debate.. ??. To take it further, what did my daughter eat then when I put peanut butter and jelly on a hotdog bun?
I ran out of bread so I’m using a hot dog bun

still not a sandwich. ?

I ran out of bread so I’m using a hot dog bun

still not a sandwich. ?
Clearly not an answer.. She ate something, how can we define it? ? (I'll give you a hint, it was a sandwich.. Lol)

I consulted a test dad. That was his answer.
So once again no right answer

Except mine. ?

Why was the title of this thread changed from is a “hotdog a sandwich or a taco?” That’s the real question and mystery

Glad I didn't ask a hard question. :ROFLMAO:

Ima need a chili cheese dog tomorrow for supper I think

Why was the title of this thread changed from is a “hotdog a sandwich or a taco?” That’s the real question and mystery
There where two threads started a minute apart.

goddamn Texas. ?
It’s like a breakfast hot dog. Or basically a
flauta with a poor choice of meat...

018d0bd7380ece16ea3ccee4faed1cac.jpg

And sandwich or otherwise, I won’t eat them...

7200cbb5-1711-4148-b249-66f701e48be9_text_hi.gif

Was it???? #hotdoggate

It’s like a breakfast hot dog. Or basically a
flauta with a poor choice of meat...

018d0bd7380ece16ea3ccee4faed1cac.jpg

And sandwich or otherwise, I won’t eat them...

7200cbb5-1711-4148-b249-66f701e48be9_text_hi.gif
See my Sonoran Dog recommendation.

Fixing Texas whenever possible.

I thought you said it had to have 2 pieces of bread to be a sandwich, if you fold it over it's still only 1 piece of bread.

What if my hot dog bun breaks into 2 pieces of bread, is it then a sandwich?

I thought you said it had to have 2 pieces of bread to be a sandwich, if you fold it over it's still only 1 piece of bread.

Two pieces is a must.
Hot dog bun breaks......

poof it’s a sandwich miracle!

Back