Is Bad Pizza Still Good Pizza?

Title pretty much says it all.

View attachment 8992010
In a word: no. Bad pizza is still bad pizza. I'll use my work as an example. I work in an auto manufacturing plant that has a pretty decent careteria. They offer many foods and even some Japanese food that is actually quite good. They also have pizza. Sometimes, the pizza is quite good and sometimes the pizza is so greasy that you can literally take a napkid and soak it with the grease from the pizza.
Anyone who would say that pizza like that is still good pizza, I cant help you.

Yes! I even like frozen pizza! My son and I will eat a lot of schwan's Pizza.

It has to get pretty bad before I wont eat it.

Bad pizza is just bad pizza. Mediocre pizza is more like what would be tolerable. I consider most chains tolerable. However I’m never ordering it and unless it’s the only food option, I’m not eating it.

BOP BOP BOP

Whoa, that brings back memories. I never had it, but people always talked about their breadsticks in college.
I never had it, either. The aftermath was nightmarish, though, on multiple fronts.

If you’re ever in doubt just order up some Dominos or Papa Johns. You’ll quickly be reminded that bad pizza is indeed very bad.

No! Bad pizza is terrible!

Of course it isn’t.

Is Gumby's good? Because it sure smelled bad when my suitemates in college ordered that crap every week.

Assuming that you're talking about the one in Blacksburg, Gumby's went out of business years ago. I never had it, but heard that it was good when really drunk.

Bad pizza get a meh it's pizza from me. Eat it and be fine... Add some pepper flakes and I'm all set.

Wait. Are you asking at 6pm for dinner or 2am with munchies. If 2am, hell yes, all pizza is good. 6pm? Not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cici’s pizza says hi

Bad pizza is bad pizza!

Love me some pizza-- and I don't know that I've ever had "bad" pizza so to speak.

When people describe bad pizza by saying it was cooked improperly...well apply that logic to anything...If a pizza is prepared the way it is suppose to be prepared...It's good, even if it is per se a bad pizza. Yea, There are lots of pizza's I prefer over others, but a bad pizza is still good.

Correct answer. Hot sauce and a few beers can fix anything

Uh! No it can't!

There was a time where I would have said yes, and then I had kids, and those kids made friends, and then I inevitably ended up at a few Chuck-E-Cheese birthday parties. Now I know the answer is, in fact, an emphatic no.

You have been to the depths!

Oh damn. I forgot how disgusting that stuff was. My babies are too grown, 😂.

I could at least eat that. Little Ceasars I just can’t choke that down. I’ll eat Speedway pizza (the hot carousel of bacterial death) before I go there.

That's been my experience with more

No, not worth the carbs, which are a killer to your body.
If you care about carbs, you aren't eating carbs in the first place!

Assuming that you're talking about the one in Blacksburg, Gumby's went out of business years ago. I never had it, but heard that it was good when really drunk.

Many of the good places did!

I was gonna say Dominos but either one works.

YEP!

Love me some pizza-- and I don't know that I've ever had "bad" pizza so to speak.

Of course you have! Unless you are living in gifted territory! Seems a bit ridiculous to imagine otherwise!

I am pretty picky when it comes to pizza, but i will stay eat it no use to throw it away

Definitely not!

Pizza is like sex. When it's good it's good; and when it's not good, it's still pretty good.

Nope, no way, no how.

I took a bite of pizza one time at a company party that I didn't know what it was.
It turned out to be alfredo sauce with chicken and artichoke. I almost threw up.

no way. i eat pizza once week and am very particular about the details of ingredients and prep. bad pizza goes in the trash

Back