Is Bad Pizza Still Good Pizza?

No. Bad pizza is just bad.

No, Bad pizza is still chit.

If you are used to good pizza or really good pizza bad pizza is really bad. We have some pretty good local pizza places here. A place that doesnt have at least good pizza would not survive at least not for long.

No, there are inedible pizzas out there.

Nope. It’s just cardboard

If you are used to good pizza or really good pizza bad pizza is really bad. We have some pretty good local pizza places here. A place that doesnt have at least good pizza would not survive at least not for long.
So you don’t have Pizza Hut, dominos, etc etc in your city?

Nope I’ve had some pizza that was awful...couldn’t even finish the slice.

I would eat any pizza really..

No, mediocre pizza can usually be bumped up to good pizza, bad pizza is bad pizza

NOOOOO

No. Bad pizza is just bad. Unfortunately, one of the downsides of living in a very rural area is that we can only get Pizza Hut delivery. There was a time in my youth when I thought they made decent pizza. Having had lots and lots of really great pizza, I now cannot stand their product. We'll occasionally order it out of desperation, but it ain't good. If I had to pin it down, it would be that no matter what toppings you order, it just all tastes the same to me.

What's weird is, I actually enjoy Papa John's on the rare occasions I have it, so not like I am a pizza snob or anything.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
i think there is one Pizza Hut left in WNY, there are are some Dominos ( ive never had it) and maybe some other National chains but i cant think of any. I was really referring to local owned places. We have some good ones like La Nova which is known nationally. There are many really good local places and you have to be good to compete in that market because options are close by. Ive seen many over the years open and not survive. The good ones have been around for a long time. Not saying there are not places around that arent good but they tend not to be around for a long time.

Last edited:
Depending on many drinks I have the answer falls between yes and heck yes

Yes.

Yes... unless it includes sauerkraut or eggplant. If it does then no...

I can eat pretty much any pizza.

My initial instinct is to say yes. But the more I think about it that changes. If you take all pizzas and figure out what is actually average then that’s where I say yes. But as you make your way left on the bell curve of average pizzas that’s when my answer changes. Take that bottom 5% and I would probably order something else if that was the “pizza” option.

I’m a bit spoiled, living within 15/20 minutes of some of the best pizza in the country (a couple of these places regularly hit the top 10 pizza places in the US lists). Pepe’s, Sally’s, Modern and Roseland. (All known as New Haven style pizza). If any of you ever have the opportunity to visit any of these, do not pass it up. That said, i’ll still have the lousy stuff on occasion,,,, it make me appreciate the good stuff even more.

Absolutely. I tried to come up with something clever, but one word was all I needed.

My answer would be "absolutely not!"! And it all comes down to the crust. You can put the best topping on bad dough, and you know what you have? Bad pizza! If you don't have a good crust, it's like a building with no foundation! There is no chance of success.

Of course we do! We also have dummies with the palate of a groundhog!

Is Gumby's good? Because it sure smelled bad when my suitemates in college ordered that crap every week.

I’m not a very picky eater, so it would be hard to find a pizza I’d call truly bad. Some are definitely better than others, but I’d eat almost any slice put in front of me.

Yes, until a point. Once you cross that line it's irredeemably bad.

Dominos/Pizza Hut/etc I'd call "bad pizza" but they are still a guilty pleasure occasionally. But sometimes you'll get that cafeteria pizza or something that's just downright terrible.

While it’s not the same, yes junk pizza is still worth eating.

Give me some frozen Ellios over chicken any day.

Back