Is Covid-19 affecting your planned Golf Purchases?

I made my big purchase of M6 irons before Covid-19 really kicked in. However, I got duped by a guy on the purchase of an M4 head. Fortunately I didn’t send any money, but I sold my M2 in the meantime and ended up with an M1 head. So we’ll see how it goes.

Guessing all the oems are more or less shutdown in California now given the latest order.

Let's see how long it takes to get my 3 and 5 wood now.

I'm worried about losing my job = no golf purchases

Dave

I wasn’t really planning on purchasing anything because I’m really happy with my current bag. But there always seems to be a surprise driver purchase at some point...which I’m not ruling out.

PGA Superstore is closing until April 2

Guessing all the oems are more or less shutdown in California now given the latest order.

I knew I should have pulled the trigger on that Chicago earlier...

I got fitted and bought a whole new bag top to bottom last month, so no more purchases in the near future for me. Still waiting for my Callaway Super Hybrid, who knows how long that will take now?

No purchases for me... Canadian dollar is trading at $0.70 USD.

I’m also not sure our April trip is happening.

As result of those, I’m likely signing up for a year membership at the local course. Just hope they open for the season!

The hackers paradise is always tempting me as I learn more about the game and equipment.. Its hard to hold back and not pull the trigger of a couple shafts I'd like to try out.. :rolleyes: I'm waiting, but...

CPO guys working phones from home, are they CA or Texas?

I'd just had a fitting and had the only new club I was in the market for delivered about 3 weeks ago.

I briefly thought about trying to get my iron fitting done and order a set since our RTJ golf trip was cancelled and we are getting our money back. However, as I haven't swung a club since October it's probably not going to be the most accurate fitting. Ultimately I feel selfish trying to continue doing what I consider recreational (read non-essential) activities when people around the world are getting sick and dying. We're being asked to avoid other people and public places to slow/stop the spread of the disease and I'm going to go get a club fitting? I just can't force myself to do it.

It is affecting it for me. I have been leaning towards buying another set of irons but I've paused from doing so just because you never know how long this will last, if you end up out of a job or paycheck, or if you need to stretch money for a long time. I've refrained from buying anything at all other than food. Who knows at the end of this I may have just saved a ton of cash and retaught myself to be fiscally responsible. :unsure:

Doesn’t seem to have affected my Callaway ball purchase. They are on their way!

This partial quarantine is starting to make me a little crazy, I was actually trying to convince myself into purchasing Some pxg 0311 t irons now that there is a temporary price drop. The only thing that stopped was the Canadian $$ is low & I was still trying to justify it to myself. Anyone on here order a set at the reduced price?

Back