This is the third time in a very short period that the site is down.
Been told from numerous people that it is just a matter of time.

Not just the site - everything. I even Have direct email contacts to customer service reps that are bouncing back. Im pretty sure they pulled the plug.

I have to look for other options. Arccos is the next logical choice. I would want the smart grips though and after just putting on the align ndmc I don’t want to rip them off to put the plus 4s on. Maybe when it’s time to regrip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its not looking good, but I noticed on Monday they're still selling the live in stores here in Australia.

I'm disappointed because I paid for a full year on the app a few weeks ago, no hope of getting that money back

Its not looking good, but I noticed on Monday they're still selling the live in stores here in Australia.

I'm disappointed because I paid for a full year on the app a few weeks ago, no hope of getting that money back

Are you sure you're talking about game golf ?
they don’t charge an annual subscription. Nor do they charge for the app.

Are you sure you're talking about game golf ?
they don’t charge an annual subscription. Nor do they charge for the app.

They do have a smart caddie option for $49 a year. I never felt the need to use that feature though. So I’ve used my GG live set for 5-6 years and have close to 200 rounds in it. Or HAD I should say

It’s working now!

But on a side note if anyone is looking for something else. I found Taylormade myroundpro and used that today. It’s completely free, even the tracking and mapping of shots. I used my watch to record shots. It’s a bit of a learning curve to tap the watch To enter shots and on course editing isn’t as smooth and must be done on the phone but for free it was decent.

I have been a GG for 4 years. I have over 300 rounds of data. I saw this coming in February so I downloaded all of my rounds and will now have to figure out how to extract the data in a meaningful way.
How did you download rounds ?
I'm going to do it again today and have to refresh my memory. I'll post as soon as I get it done again.
Anybody find out how to get this done? Screenshotting every hole/round is going to be tedious. o_O

Anybody find out how to get this done? Screenshotting every hole/round is going to be tedious. o_O
My buddy reached out to them about a year ago. Game golf told him there was no way to download or export the raw data. He’s an IT guy and was going to build an interface into excel or something but never could get the data

Played today and never took my receiver.
Yesterday the app wasn’t working. Just checked now after my round and it’s back up. Ughh
I’ll just log it manually.

Played today and never took my receiver.
Yesterday the app wasn’t working. Just checked now after my round and it’s back up. Ughh
I’ll just log it manually.

Same. I used MyRoundPro yesterday which captured the gps data and then I just manually entered every shot into game golf last night. I did notice that my previous irons aren’t there anymore so while I have the stats, it doesn’t look like the old irons are in my bag. I don’t really care so much about that though since I’ve had my new irons for a while I focus more on the last 20 rounds stats anyway.

I finally gave up with the ups and downs of the Game Golf server and bit the bullet and went with Golf Pad. Very similar in that it uses NFC but they discontinued their belt worn device some time ago since that was just a stop gap to enable iPhone users to use the system. Since iPhone 7, Apple has opened up NFC to 3rd parties so now the iPhone is compatible with Golf Pad. You have to keep your phone in your pocket and tap the sensor against the phone to register which club you are using. Statistical analysis is far better than Game Golf but I don't know if it the GPS accuracy of the iPhone (I have an 8+) or the maps they use but I have to do a fair amount of post-round editing to relocate some shots to where they actually ended up. Their customer service, answering any questions I've had, has been outstanding!

Played today and couldn’t get access to course data - is this working for anyone in the uk?

Today is the first time I've seen these:

1597543329094.png

1597543435107.png

"Are you sure you’re talking about game golf ?
they don’t charge an annual subscription. Nor do they charge for the app."

Smart Caddie requires a monthly/annual subscription.

Tried uploading my first round of the season this week (ON, Canada), from my GG Classic system. The Transfer app processed and built the round but then stalled on the data upload. When I tried to redo it, the data was gone from the tracking device. I will try one more round then will be looking for a new solution - not sure I will return to GG, will research other solutions so if anyone has a recommendation, feel free to share...

Somebody is still working.

Screenshot_20210415-215934.png

Somebody is still working.

View attachment 9003469

Yeah I emailed them about buying a new tagging device because mine stopped vibrating after I replaced the battery. Took them 3 weeks but I got a reply that I can still buy them. They wanted my contact info for someone to send me a link. I’m steering clear of that.

Sad to hear this about Game Golf. I used GG for a couple of years but stopped doing so because of the continuous tapping and the belt sensor clip breaking a couple of times. Not surprised to hear that they are now having financial problems with the business model they where using. IMO it's just too difficult to stay afloat without a subscription model.

Sad to hear this about Game Golf. I used GG for a couple of years but stopped doing so because of the continuous tapping and the belt sensor clip breaking a couple of times. Not surprised to hear that they are now having financial problems with the business model they where using. IMO it's just too difficult to stay afloat without a subscription model.
Shot scope is not a sub either. I went to it. And wonder how long it will stay sustainable.

Shot scope is not a sub either. I went to it. And wonder how long it will stay sustainable.
Unfortunately, I think the answer is they'll be sustainable until everyone who wants a Shot Scope has a Shot Scope.

Unless they could somehow create a new device a couple years from now that was so attractive lots of existing Shot Scope users upgrade to it.

Is there any replacement/upgrade product you could imagine that would tempt you into a couple hundred dollar upgrade on the existing Shot Scope?

Shot Scope is also now selling a Laser Rangefinder. I know I use both the GPS distances built into the watch and a laser and should my rangefinder crap out on me I'd probably buy theirs.

Apparently there are new owners of game golf and they’re planning a relaunch.

Supposedly a new app update is out, but I haven’t seen it yet. Also they updated the transfer app for windows to fix that, but I haven’t tried it yet.

I hope they make the devices available again to buy. I need a new one because mine stopped vibrating when I replaced the battery I must have broken something

Game Golf was acquired by Inpixon in May.

Got excited when I saw an update for GG in the Apple app store…..it was to reroute the customer support link to a different non working link.

Game Golf was acquired by Inpixon in May.

Been reading up on Inpixon and to me it sounds like they don’t give a crap about golf and just wanted the tech to use in their other ventures.

Back