Is Golf's Honor System Dead?

Well, I can't leave packages on my front porch without someone opening my gate and stealing them if they are in view from the street so not surprised that people are stealing services.
It would be so nice to have a very big, very mean dog to take care of such dirtbags.

When my wife and I 1st got together (1979 ugg) I got her a doberman / rottwieller puppy named Bear since I was gone for 3-4 days at a time on fishing trips, he grew to be about 120 lbs and of course was my wife's best friend. He used to lay under the clothes line when she would hang out the Laundry and one day the meter man was feeling lazy and jumped the fence from the neighbors yard into ours, well you can imagine that Bear did not take this well and the wife said the meter man cleared the fence and two more without touching them with bear very, very close behind until she called him back. The meter man came to the front gate and yelled after that........

Assume every single person is a POS and you won't be disappointed 90% of the time
I agree 100% People suck and they don't even have to be on my lawn

Back