Is "Intelligent Distance Golf" for real?

HGoldwin

Reaction score
Handicap
"Intelligent Distance Golf" has a training program which increases your driver distance by 40 yards on 40 days.
http://www.idgt40.com/?hop=emetone

It costs $50 with money back garantee.

Is this a legit training program that can deliver or a fraud?
Has anyone here tried it?

i could easy spend that money if I get half that distance increased on my driver, but as my mother always said if it sounds to good to be true it always is. :)

Sounds like a crock of **** if you ask me. That's just my 0.02 worth though, try it if you want and then get back to us with a review?

Somebody that would consider this would likely gain 40 yards just by taking lessons from a reputable instructor.

I have played golf for 20 years. My hcp is 9. My drives average around 230 yards carry. But I am always looking for a way to improve my golf. I usually take 2-3 lessons in the beginning of the season in order to have something to work on. This year I was thinking of doing something new.
As I said, it sounds to good to be true. But still am I curious if it works. And according to the training program it takes less than 15 minutes a day and most part is possible to do at home. Since the season back home just has started it could be a great way to start the season.

Skickas från min iPad via Tapatalk

Sounds to good to be true.

Och vad är oddsen att hitta nån på detta forum som bor så nära mig. :-D

Sorry for writing in Swedish :-D

Now that there are numerous scientific studies on the golf swing (not ones used in marketing distance clubs , balls, or swing secrets) you are really better off working with an instructor who understands what is best for you. Proper sequencing, tempo, ground reaction forces, proper weight transfer, speed training, and golf specific workouts for strength etc. etc. all hold potential for distance gains over the average guy just getting out and swinging hard. I don't think there is some secret out there that is going to do much more than lighten your wallet to allow your hips to turn faster (joking!!). anyway, there may be some sound instruction based on the science that is already out there--I dislike the marketing wrapper for super distance promises, but my guess is it is just another way of describing one of the key fundamentals in already known ways to increase distance.

Back