Is there a 25* Hybrid with a Smaller Head?

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 14
My Jetspeed is on the verge of getting axed on the grounds of irreconcilable differences, but also because the bigger club head is really unappealing to me all of a sudden. I'd prefer something like the Bridgestone J15, XR Pro, or even the Razr. The Titleist 915 seems ok, but is still biggish. I was at Golf Galaxy today and it was tough for me to find one that didn't look like a fairway wood.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look at? Cleveland Black? Srixon?

Thanks.

On a budget. Check the AMP cell hybrid or an Adams Pro from last year.

Newish, wait for the Apex hybrid at the end of the month.

at 25* probably not much smaller than the J15, I was going to say look at the xhot pro but I think they only went up to 23*. what about looking at a cleveland altitude 5i and getting it bent to 25*

at 25* probably not much smaller than the J15, I was going to say look at the xhot pro but I think they only went up to 23*. what about looking at a cleveland altitude 5i and getting it bent to 25*

I used to have a 5Alti in this spot in my bag, but moved on mainly because I had issues with it out of the rough.

I actually liked the XHot 5H a lot now that I'm thinking about it.

I'll have to check out the Apex. I assumed it was out of my league so haven't really looked at it yet.

25* Cobra Baffler XL works great for me! picked one up super cheap on ebay when I wanted dabble and haven't looked back.

On a budget. Check the AMP cell hybrid or an Adams Pro from last year.

Newish, wait for the Apex hybrid at the end of the month.
This.

Also, fire that Jetspeed. They're awful.

My Jetspeed is on the verge of getting axed on the grounds of irreconcilable differences, but also because the bigger club head is really unappealing to me all of a sudden. I'd prefer something like the Bridgestone J15, XR Pro, or even the Razr. The Titleist 915 seems ok, but is still biggish. I was at Golf Galaxy today and it was tough for me to find one that didn't look like a fairway wood.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look at? Cleveland Black? Srixon?

Thanks.

X2Hot Pro or Cobra Amp Cell.. Both great with forgiveness & distance with a smaller profile.

Also, fire that Jetspeed. They're awful.
I found them to be pretty long and good options. I found something better for my swing but didn't lack for buyers when I put them on the market.

If you want a smaller head, there are several Adams options, including the DHy, the Pro, and a couple of others (though by the looks of it, most are either 24 or 26 degrees, not 25). Between Budget Golf and Rock Bottom Golf, one could be had for a song.

Mizuno jpx 800 hd fli hi ( direct replacement hybrids ) has smaller head for sure.

You can find it in ebay..... easy.

mizuno-jpx-800-hd-combo-iron-set.jpg

X2Hot Pro or Cobra Amp Cell.. Both great with forgiveness & distance with a smaller profile.

Im with Mike, the X2Hot hybrids are great. So easy to hit and the ball flys.

I will second the Adams Pro. Had one for a while and foolishly gave it away. Now I have a Ping i25 in either 25* or 26* and absolutely love it. The Ping distance wise is closer to my iron distance that I wanted. The Adams was a solid 10-15 yards longer on good strikes.

Adams Pro would be a good fit. I could lend you the 20* version to see if you like it

Adams Pro would be a good fit. I could lend you the 20* version to see if you like it
I second this

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Amp Cell, Bio Cell, SLDR
All are small & quiet good, IMO

Ping i25 hybrid comes in a 26, and, is smaller - I like mine.

I was in the same predicament a few months ago when looking for a 5i replacement. In the end I just stuck with my 5i, but I def. recommend the Amp Cell hybrid. I have had the 4H in my bag for a few years and love it. It works off the tee, out of the rough, on the fairway and even for punch shots. I just love the look/feel and sound of it.

I have an Amp Cell 4/5 hybrid at home doing a whole lot of nothing. It's not in the best cosmetic shape but it's certainly very playable. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Only one I can really think of is the Adams Pro or Pro DHY.

I'd prefer something like the Bridgestone J15

you just answered your own question. perfect shape. literally a magic wand.

i think the i25 and adams pro would also fit the bill. i personally HATED the adams pro, though. the fastest club to go into and right back out of my bag ever.

Adams pro or adams pro mini. I've actually thought about getting the pro mini to replace my 5 iron. very solid hybrid.

Back