Is There a Better Way to Start the Weekend?

Does a game improvement iron live up to it's "shovel" reputation in this instance?
What's the problem? :unsure:;)

I came in expecting something fun and I get this and feel bad :LOL:
But Laird holed this for eagle so you’re not out of it!
E8A09090-759E-4961-A530-8F06C855D5AD.jpeg

Still better than sitting in your basement office working

That looks like fun. A "probably should have stayed home" type of moment since it was on the first hole. :ROFLMAO:

Want to trade? I’ll gladly take the bunker shot. Yes, it’s snowing here.

8A0EB9A9-7662-4C29-AA5F-3DB74D424A55.jpeg

Still better than sitting in your basement office working
Or doing yard work.
Or cleaning up the garage.
Or doing personal paperwork.
Or any number of other things.

I can't play, because it's simply too cold outside for me to play. Same with any kind of practice. I don't dare go peruse golf stuph at the LGS because I have poor impulse control and if I buy another club, right now, my wife will have my guts for garters. (I barely escaped with all my bits intact after the last such impulse purchase.) USPS has apparently decided they said they'd deliver my shaft adapters on Saturday, and, by damn, that's what they're going to do--despite the fact they've been in the closest distribution facility, a few miles away, since 11 a.m . yesterday.

So count your blessings, my good man ;)

Oh, I just figured out a golf thing I can do today: I can clean my clubs, which badly need it. And THP.

Ahhh... life is good :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Definitely a bait and switch with the title, but be happy you're golfing

• Haha
Reactions: JB
I hit the mind blown emoji but I realized that’s probably Celsius lol so not quite as bad as I though it was :LOL:
Ha! Yes, sorry - it’s definitely Celsius.

Now I said it's better than working from home. But doesn't mean i wouldnt be very displeased with the lie :ROFLMAO:.

Golf gives and takes, so you're bound to have a good shot to even things out!

Well done!!!

Back