Is there a brand/club/ball/line you feel like everyone has tried......

Not that I can think of.

The clubs I haven’t hit are typically those that aren’t as commonly hit/found in stores (Miura, Edel, etc.).

Probably Mizuno (anything), for me.

Bombtech clubs. Dude is super successful. I'd like to try them someday.

Bombtech clubs. Dude is super successful. I'd like to try them someday.

Man, I've heard of them, but don't know a single person who has ever tried them.

Clubs I have never hit or played are Titleist and TaylorMade.

Probably Mizuno (anything), for me.
Me too. I've always liked the looks and always liked their baseball stuff. Not sure why I've never tried any Mizuno golf stuff.

Probably Mizuno irons for me... one of these days

Mizuno and XXIO for me. Hear great things on XXIO. 2021 I'll have to give them a try.

A whole bunch: Mizuno, Cobra, Tour Edge, and Srixon have never graced my bag. Its been 15+ years since I've had anything Titleist, 20+ for Ping. Not to mention the more niche(?) brands I've heard about on here like Miura, PXG, SUB-70 etc.

Me too. I've always liked the looks and always liked their baseball stuff. Not sure why I've never tried any Mizuno golf stuff.
Same boat brother. I think they have some of the best looking irons on the market. I've just never had a chance to swing em.

Opposite of the previous posters about all I've ever played in my short career has been Mizuno. I did play my first year with a set of free Wilson K-28 irons and Taylormade driver, 5w, 3h and , putter. The only other brand I've gamed has been a Stroke Lab Double Wide. :(:(

Most TaylorMade drivers. I had bad experiences early on and I just haven’t gone back often enough. I know most are stellar, so I might need to look inward.

Callaway fairway woods.

Titleist AP irons

But you never have?

I was just thinking that I have never hit a vokey wedge, ever. Even in my CC wedge fitting.

RTX 4
Vokey
Titleist Woods
Taylormade Woods/Wedges

Haven't hit a XXIO or Honma club. If anyone wants to send me a set of the XXIO forged irons, I would be willing to test them! :D:D:D:D

Haven't hit a XXIO or Honma club. If anyone wants to send me a set of the XXIO forged irons, I would be willing to test them! :D:D:D:D
I've seen one set of xxios in person....that's about it. Haha

Oh man there’s a lot of stuff for me and basically all of it just isn’t around here. Most of these would be irons I suppose.
Cobra
Mizuno
Hogan

AP2's. I'd ballpark it around 3 times each week someone tries to describe something to me by comparing it to AP2's.

And they look at me like I've never had french fries when I tell them I don't know what they're talking about, never hit them.

Back