Is this the right spot to ask Canadan why he has ducked me for a year?

Hamfist

I promise not to murder Canadan.
Reaction score
Handicap
30+
Let it be known that I, Hamfist, Protector of the Breaking 100 Thread, will play Canadan, at his home course, straight up, for One United States Dollar, at a time of his choosing. There will be banter, there will be drinking, there will be cheating. Let all enjoy.

So if you'll play @Canadan straight up does that mean you'll be giving me pops on Monday? 😛

I will say, I will buy you a beer as we get wrecked and shoot our Personal Bests for the first time playing together.

Notice the echoing silence from the Canadian expat? Fear. Simple, pure fear.

As an aside, there is an outside chance that I will play in full drag as “Paul Creamer - The Male Pink Panther”

As an aside, there is an outside chance that I will play in full drag as “Paul Creamer - The Male Pink Panther”
I was going to bring the popcorn and beer until the male pink panther part 🤣

So.. after a year the pops go to zero?!

*checks calendar*

No. I’m sure i called next.
If not. I am now.

Win Dream Foursomes and you can choose who goes with you…

But we limit the stalking

Let it be known that I, Hamfist, Protector of the Breaking 100 Thread, will play Canadan, at his home course, straight up, for One United States Dollar, at a time of his choosing. There will be banter, there will be drinking, there will be cheating. Let all enjoy.
Well he does spend most of the year doing this ⬇...

But @Canadan we want to know...

@Hamfist have you tried:

-Offering to meet at a Tim Horton’s
-A 12 pack of Molson
-Promising a vat of poutine for the winner

Poutine is the snack of the devil!!
Also, JB, this isn’t stalking, this is a man calling out a better man to play the first man who may be dressed as a woman.

I even plan on wearing a bra. For my moobs. And sex appeal.

I will say, I will buy you a beer as we get wrecked and shoot our Personal Bests for the first time playing together.

I thought everyone posted personal bests the first time they play against you? Well except me, lol.

Don't believe it for 1 second!!!

Back