Is Xander the new Captain America?

Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
Winner in the Olympics?
Clinching point in Presidents cup?

I would like to see more emotion, but who can argue with success he has had?

There is no one face of American golf, but he’s certainly representing well.

No. Really good player but he is boring to watch. The fun part of “Captain America” Patrick Reed is how pumped up and animated he got during play.

I’m not sure he’s flashy enough. TBD.

Maybe I was wrong :LOL:

No, the tour probably prefers a new title and I doubt Xander would be their pick. If anyone is given a title of that nature, JT or JS would be my guess.

No, the tour probably prefers a new title and I doubt Xander would be their pick. If anyone is given a title of that nature, JT or JS would be my guess.
I agree. I think Jordan Spieth would be before Xander just for talk, hype, and personality

I was on 17 when you semi shaked his bunker shot into the pinestraw. I was less than ten feet from him on that chip to the green. His demeanor never changed. It was like he meant to hit it there.
No, he does not have the personality to be the face of team golf for the US. In the same way that on 17 all the coaches including DL3 were there but the patrons were yelling.....Freddie, Freddie, Freddie.

He's a great golfer but too much of a flatliner to stir Capt America vibes

I will anoint Xander Captain America if he wins the US Open in 2023. I fired PReed when he resigned from the tour. Now, I just want him to go away.

Back