Is Your Family Ready for the Digital Signal Switchover for TV?

We have four tvs. But all are HD flat.

my family isn't ready, because it has nothing to do with people outside the US, not to mention the video in the link can only be streamed in the US.

btw, Canada does not switch over til August,2011. i'm not sure about the OTHER countries.

We have one that we need to get a box for. But it's just a small 13" SD TV we got so my wife could watch the news getting ready for work. After remodeling the bathroom we lost the spot for it so it's been sitting unused anyway. Of course if I would just run a cable line to it I wouldn't have to worry about it anyway. From the way I understand it, having cable takes away the need for the box. My others TVs that we use are a 32" Sanyo HD tube TV (Heavy sucker) and a 52" HD LCD Sharp. We have older 27" SD TVs hooked up to cable in the spare bedrooms. So we should be OK. Definitely OK with the TVs we actually use.

On the HD forum I am on, the big thing with a lot of people is they think that everything is changing to HD, when it's actually just going to Digital.

Did anyone actually click the link?

of course i did.

Until we are able to resolve various business and legal issues surrounding international streaming, we utilize a technology to limit access to US-based users only.

Did anyone actually click the link?

I didn't until you asked! I wasn't expecting that!

I thought it was a completely serious link - - - and I had seen many already. Funny.

:laugh: That's funny.

That's just wrong Harry. :banana: I guess I better go help my grandma get her's set up or it will be just like that. :laugh:

Classic...people should know to click Harry's links first before commenting.:laugh:

Back