Its Cyber Monday what are you buying?

Bought my wife a blender, knife, and knife sharpener. Also got her an AeroGarden so she can grow stuff to turn into food. Thinking about getting an over the sink cutting board but I can’t find any Cyber Monday deals. I don’t see how this could go wrong at all…
I stopped buying my wife kitchen stuff since I'm the one who uses it near always. What kind of sharpener? Wet / dry? Or did you get one of those ones with the V on them that you just pull the knife through? That's my current favorite because I can just do a few strokes each time and call it good. I grew up with the old circle rod that comes with the knife set - it's nice to not have to pull that every few times I get a knife.

Which one? Tell me everything? Mounting on a showcase wall? --I won't get one while the kids are young but I really like those. Samsung?

I am not sure anyone other than Samsung makes a Frame TV, or at least not THE Frame TV.

I purchased the 65" 2021 Samsung Frame TV, it was on a Cyber Monday sale from Nebraska Furniture Mart, so the timing was good.

We will be putting it in our living room, my wife was really averse to having a TV in there as it is more of a "sitting" area, but it is so thin and the ability to showcase art on it eventually swayed her.

I believe the 2021 Version is literally only 25mm thick, which is insanity.

Had my cart loaded up on 3 or 4 websites but couldn't pull the trigger on anything.

No real deals Friday or Monday for anything I needed, so kept my $$$.

Was planning on buying the new UCS Lego AT-AT, but since a sh!t-ton of other dorks wanted it as well, it's sold out until after the holidays. Since I wanted an exclusive VIP fleece blanket that I'll never use and will probably just get added to the rest of the blankets my household owns and never uses, I bought another set I've been eyeing for a while just to get said useless blanket.

Also bought the family admission tickets for our upcoming Disney World trip and transportation to and from the airport.

Figured that was it for the day, but no, I come here to browse last night and see that Cayce is having a BOGO sale. Well, sh!t, I can't let that go without buying something, so I bought some towels to add to my growing collection.

Expensive day...

A Titleist Cyber Monday 40%-off Sale showed up in my inbox. Unfortunately, then I woke up.:facepalm:

699 Pro 5-AW plus a used 4 utility iron from Sub 70.

I haven't either. There are multiple stances you can take in this story. I was more referencing the material itself. I was just saying, I would hope that one would think, "Hey if I apply high heat to this, it might melt."

Heck, they advise that you don't dry them in a hot dryer! Like some else said, they don't expect their nice threads to be made of plastic! Polypropylene is exactly that!

That’s because they suspersize for the American market LOL. Check your puma labels, the sizes are all one size bigger in the US than the UK. A large over here is a medium in the UK. If you aren’t carry any extra timber, you should size down on the US size.

OK, I'm confused. If the sizes run bigger over here in the U.S., wouldn't our Large be an XL in the UK? Or, would a Large in the UK be a Medium in the U.S.? And they are smart to do so, considering the rampant morbid obesity over here. I think TM does the same thing. I found a pair of their moisture wicking pants at a local golf shop at a deep discount. Waist and length should have been perfect for me. I tried them on and they were falling off of me! 32Wx30L should have been perfect! I'm a 32 waist! So, I put them back on the hanger, and returned them to the rack thinking I was not going to find a pair to buy that day. Lo and behold, I found a pair of 30x30's! I thought there was no way that they could fit me, since I haven't been a 30" waist since college! They fit me like they were tailored for me!

Once, we had a couple of Italian winemakers over here to work the market, and my folks were entertaining them at a local restaurant. At some point in the dinner, the Italians looked around and said, "Wow! Americans big people!" That's when my parents looked around and noticed that they were surrounded by a herd of "beefarinos"!

Got the wife another vacuum ... Last minute impulse buy but she wanted something lighter and slimmer and for 100 it wasn't too bad

That would make this the third vacuum ice bought her in the last year :ROFLMAO: but she loves them all for their purposes

I stopped buying my wife kitchen stuff since I'm the one who uses it near always. What kind of sharpener? Wet / dry? Or did you get one of those ones with the V on them that you just pull the knife through? That's my current favorite because I can just do a few strokes each time and call it good. I grew up with the old circle rod that comes with the knife set - it's nice to not have to pull that every few times I get a knife.
I have one of those v ones and it works great. Has a 'rough' and a fine sharpener. A few pulls through each and each knife is back to super sharp

Back