It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

This thread is making me so happy. I love seeing old forum members and new all chatting and getting excited about this event. You all have no idea how happy this makes me.

whats the official count at now? since you are capping at 50
This thread is making me so happy. I love seeing old forum members and new all chatting and getting excited about this event. You all have no idea how happy this makes me.

Mine will either be pink or violet, depending on my swing that day :wink:

Mine may end up yellow or hot pink depending on how many white ones I lose. Keep a sleeve of each color in the bag when the bad mojo invades the white ones.

Mine may end up yellow or hot pink depending on how many white ones I lose. Keep a sleeve of each color in the bag when the bad mojo invades the white ones.

I do the same thing. I keep pink and white in my bag. I love being able to find the pink so easily but if I have a few bad tee shots in a row I swtich to the white ball. The funny thing is that it's the exact same ball just a different color but in my head I think it will make a difference to change colors.

whats the official count at now? since you are capping at 50

There is still plenty of room. We are at about 25 in just 1 day though. We will let everybody in the thread know when we are close rather than answering all the time. When we hit 45 or so, we will let everybody know.

There is still plenty of room. We are at about 25 in just 1 day though. We will let everybody in teh thread no when we are close rather than answering all the time. When we hit 45 or so, we will let everybody know.
Just in one day, wow!! We're getting there :) Very awesome!!

Based on the fun people had at the last one. And people (like myself) who have been kicking themselves for missing the last one, it is no supricse 25 in one day committed.

I personally want to kick every Florida Paradise member who does not come to this (no offense to any FL residents here (unless you are not going)).

I personally want to kick every Florida Paradise member who does not come to this (no offense to any FL residents here (unless you are not going)).

Ok, that right there is funny!

Based on the fun people had at the last one. And people (like myself) who have been kicking themselves for missing the last one, it is no supricse 25 in one day committed.

I'm with ya there. I saved my spot within fifteen minutes of the anouncement! There would be no way I would miss this!

Will be purchasing my airfare tonight!! The BF and I will talk it over tonight, we'll fly there together and then I'll come home and he'll continue to his family's place (without me!!! YAY!! :twist:) So, will have more information once everything is settled tonight :) But for sure, whether or not the BF will be going with me or not, I WILL BE THERE!!!

Will be purchasing my airfare tonight!! The BF and I will talk it over tonight, we'll fly there together and then I'll come home and he'll continue to his family's place (without me!!! YAY!! :twist:) So, will have more information once everything is settled tonight :) But for sure, whether or not the BF will be going with me or not, I WILL BE THERE!!!

That's awesome GC I am very excited you are coming!

I am so excited to be meeting new people and seeing old friends.

Do you drink sake GC? If we are going to drink tea together, we must have sake as well.

It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

White Rhino said:

Some of us are now THP groupies. Kinda like Buffet's Parrotheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you drink sake GC? If we are going to drink tea together, we must have sake as well.

Sorry, I'm not a drinker of any sort. Me and alcohol don't mix. I've got the Asian gene, well, anyways...it makes me turn bright red and cause nausea (very severely!!) :sick:

Give me a Shirley Temple, and I'm happy as a clam :clapp:

That's awesome GC I am very excited you are coming!

I am so excited to be meeting new people and seeing old friends.

I just sent you an e-mail :)

Sorry, I'm not a drinker of any sort. Me and alcohol don't mix. I've got the Asian gene, well, anyways...it makes me turn bright red and cause nausea (very severely!!) :sick:

Give me a Shirley Temple, and I'm happy as a clam :clapp:

Ah, shame. Oh well, I will enjoy the sake and tea while you just enjoy the tea

Back