It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Classic OEM move....buying stuff he already has but doesn't know it because he has so much stuff lol
lol thats right. Well I thought my luggage didnt have a carry on type one but I get home and find out I have one the exact same size as I just bought. So its going back.

Finally my horrible work week is over, good riddance, I will NOT be missing that place for 4 days in Golf Utopia!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Travel safe P4B. See you there.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Classic OEM move....buying stuff he already has but doesn't know it because he has so much stuff lol

lol I represent that comment.

Ahhh!! The Agony of success!! Haig has been played... 123 (could be worse)
1st ball off tee #1, hit it wrong, and into the juice it goes at about 100mph!!
Lost 13 balls that round, 4 to water... 2 drives (sounded amazing) we could not track... figure I hit it so good the ball evaporated.
It was a good day! 5hours tee to finish!

Holy crap my head hurts.

Hawk I hope you guys are having a blast! I get to p[lay Emei's today I know you're probably jealous!

Woke up to this view from my room balcany this morning...
e23e271d.jpg

KellyBo,myself, hawk, P4B played nine yesterday. Beautiful course and great company! We are looking so much forward to the PGA National course today!

All the THP members we met for the first time yesterday were fantastic to say the least. JB & GG have exceeded spectations and we have not even left for the equipment demo and then later this evening dinner plus drawings for prizes! :thankyou::present:

Off to Demo - hope to snap a pic of RxGus before he changes. Dressed in Bobby Jones attire looking so cool in his knickers!

It's very nice of you all to post while you are down there. I know how busy you must be. It's kind of like being with you. I'm happy to hear so far so good!

RxGus definitely wins the best dressed award for today. The knickers, argyle socks, tie, and sligo hat are a great combination.

Just got back from Demo, I'm going to cool off for a bit before I tee off this afternoon.

Looks like you are having an awesome time. Have to say it looks a great trip, very jealous here, have a great time everyone. And gets some pics posted!!

Have fun

wow.. demo day was awesome... more than trying out new things... I actually learned a lot from Todd and Lucas. Now I know why my driving sucked!!
Looking forward to teeing off in about an hour and a half!!

RxGus definitely wins the best dressed award for today. The knickers, argyle socks, tie, and sligo hat are a great combination.

Just got back from Demo, I'm going to cool off for a bit before I tee off this afternoon.

I heard Hanks' Miami Vice outfit was the bomb!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where are all the reviews?!!!!!

We are at the dinner. Reviews will prob be a day or two. Raffle time!

where are all the reviews?!!!!!

I'm sure they will start trickling in. Right nowI am pretty sure they are all hanging out getting to know each other more than they were able to with all the club demo'ing going on. As soon as the party winds down and people head back to their rooms, I'm sure we will be getting maybe not reviews, but some funny stories.

The drunken posts/reviews that will be coming in a couple or three hours will be hilarious!

Sounds like a outstanding weekend thus far. Hey Hawk, are you using that Pink Chromax this time? haha

Sounds like a outstanding weekend thus far. Hey Hawk, are you using that Pink Chromax this time? haha

Hawk says no pinks this time. Just silver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just back from the THP dinner. It was awesome! I have a zillion pics from this outing but forgot to bring my USB/camera cord so can't download them until I get home on Monday. The Champion course was awesome! The wind made it extremely challenging. Lots of cool stories to be told. Stay tuned for the "You know you are a redneck" thread to be brought to you by "The Due".... JB & Golfer Girl got some awesome gifts tonight as did a lot of lucky winners. You'll hear more about that later. Demo day was incredible. We were all overwhelmed with choices. I found a shaft that is a must have and a 5 wood I want but can't have until it is released. It is on my wish list for sure.

Back