It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

Flight booked. Andrea should be booking the resort tomorrow. Awesome.

Good to hear Yoccos!

I had better see some gators on the course this time instead of only the water like last time!!!!! need a pic of one chasing me across the fairway for my next avatar....

Just tie a whole chicken around your waist. Won't take long and they'll come after you.

Thanks man! Im excited despite the missing exclamation point. Im preparing to hit out of real sand!

If it's anything like my FL experience, you will get lots of practice :)

GG: Your PM is full

The BF and I are one more step closer!! OK!!! So we've made a deal, I just may have made a deal with the devil, but we'll see. He's going to pay for the room/food/golfing and I'm going to pay for both of our airfares. I hope that's a pretty even trade!?!?! :confused2:

The BF and I are one more step closer!! OK!!! So we've made a deal, I just may have made a deal with the devil, but we'll see. He's going to pay for the room/food/golfing and I'm going to pay for both of our airfares. I hope that's a pretty even trade!?!?! :confused2:

I think you definitely got the better end of the stick. I would make him put that in writing.

The OB and water both killed me in Florida. One course I played, Glen Eagle, was just brutal. White stakes 10 yards off the fairway all over. Another one called Eagle Lakes had water everywhere, and it was just perfectly placed to catch my mishits.

Sounds like you need to stay away from courses with Eagle in the name!

I'll ask this again... are you really sure you want to marry this guy? Marrying the devil does have its perks though.

That could work, however make sure he is willing to book the room right away, so you are not stuck with airfare tix and him saying "I cant right now".

That could work, however make sure he is willing to book the room right away, so you are not stuck with airfare tix and him saying "I cant right now".

I think he is, he just asked me how much of a deposit we needed to put down today :) So that's a good sign :D

I'll ask this again... are you really sure you want to marry this guy? Marrying the devil does have its perks though.

haa haa haa :laughing:

I think he is, he just asked me how much of a deposit we needed to put down today :) So that's a good sign :D

Just remember that if you pay for the airfare and he does not come through after the fact, you are stuck holding the bag for the room and the airfare. So be careful, you are our friend.

Just remember that if you pay for the airfare and he does not come through after the fact, you are stuck holding the bag for the room and the airfare. So be careful, you are our friend.

Thanks! I appreciate you looking out for me :)

Deposit paid, Jake and Dano are in the house! Now we just have to decide if the wives wanna join us or not! Oh and catch a flight, but that will be the easy part. This will be nice timing, heck it might be snowing in South Dakota by then! See you all in Sept!

Deposit paid, Jake and Dano are in the house! Now we just have to decide if the wives wanna join us or not! Oh and catch a flight, but that will be the easy part. This will be nice timing, heck it might be snowing in South Dakota by then! See you all in Sept!

That was quick! Looking forward to seeing you again and finally meeting the better half of Jake and Dano. :D

Tour Talk from the PGA National?

Great to know you guys will be there!

That was quick! Looking forward to seeing you again and finally meeting the better half of Jake and Dano. :D
Make sure you know that my REAL other half is the cute blonde, not that ugly dude I drag with me to the golf course! HA!

Tour Talk from the PGA National?

Great to know you guys will be there!
Great idea Hawk, maybe we can just have the whole group sit around a table following Sunday's round and we'll just record a big ol loud Tour Talk!

We both were so close to coming last time around but in the end I just couldn't do it with the vacation and work and the Midwest outing and another golf outing and Vegas in early June. But this September date should work out great! I'm really looking forward to it.

I assume you just booked the one room as doubles? Make sure that you contact them if the wives are coming so you can get that 2nd room and let us know when you find out for our dinner count.

I assume you just booked the one room as doubles? Make sure that you contact them if the wives are coming so you can get that 2nd room and let us know when you find out for our dinner count.

Yes, for right now I have a deposit authorization form sent in for 1 double room. If they do end up joining us I'll call and add another room and let you know, but I figured regardless the number of golfers will not change so this at least throws our hat in the ring as "IN" and we'll sort out the rest ASAP.

Yes, for right now I have a deposit authorization form sent in for 1 double room. If they do end up joining us I'll call and add another room and let you know, but I figured regardless the number of golfers will not change so this at least throws our hat in the ring as "IN" and we'll sort out the rest ASAP.

Thanks. The reason I ask is because we must keep a room count and dinner count here, it is not just golf. Thanks.

Oh I see that it's much more than golf, what's part of the reason it is such a great deal you're doing. I'll be sure to PM you or GolferGal the second I know.

Back